18

"Today is the day!" I say, getting out of my bed gently like a princess.

Today is my first day as a senior. For my look, I'm going to wear one of the outfits I purchased back in August. I'm wearing the light pink tie-waist paperbag shorts with the cherub & rose graphic tee that is tucked in. I slip on my white vans and went downstairs to the kitchen.

"Good morning, senior!" My mom says brightly as she flips the pancakes on the stove.

"Good morning, mom," I say, setting my self at the table.

"Are you going to take your car or the bus?"

"My car," I say excitedly.

"Let me come with you. It will be busier than usual, and I don't trust those idiot drivers.

I laugh. "You don't think of me as one?"

"I know you aren't. You are a Campbell, of course."

"Okie doke. What time is it?"

"Almost 6:30. Let me get you some pancakes, and we will head out."

I drove to school carefully without running any lights, stop signs, and killing anyone. My mom drove herself to work in my car because she didn't want to be late.

"We are seniors!!" I say overjoyed.

"What are your classes?" Dalton says, holding out a sheet of paper with his classes.

"I have English first hour, Parenting second hour, psychology as my history for third hour, environmental science for fourth hour, art as my math for fifth hour, and life leisures for six-hour," I say, reading off the sheet. "We got environmental science and gym together!"

"That's amazing. I cannot believe we got a class together, but two is even better!" I say happily.

"For sure."

"I didn't know you chose environmental science. They are many sciences out there, but you chose the one I chose."

"Let fate lead us."

I laugh. "Let me give you a tour."

I gave him a tour around the whole school before class started. It was a quick one. Meanwhile, It's lunchtime. I have A lunch. I'm sitting in the library reading from my phone. Out in the lunchroom is too noisy and it's so peaceful in here. The library lady likes me and allows me to sit on the floor in a corner in the back. She hardly lets anyone chill here during lunch. Dalton has the same lunch as me but uses his lunchtime for tutoring kids that are struggling.

"Bell?"

I set my phone down on my lap. "Mr. Till, hi!"

"Shouldn't you be in the lunchroom?"

"No, I stay in here until its time to go to my next class."

"Come to my class and hangout. You have my class next anyway."

I get up from the library carpet. "Stalker."

Lucas brings me to his new room. Now I don't have to look for the room off the map. In his room, there are admirable decore everywhere on the walls. It's mostly about science, which doesn't surprise me. It is a science room, of course.

"You are quite the decorator," I say, skimming the walls.

"You should see my house. It's stunning for what a guy can offer."

"That makes me wonder. I have never seen your house."

"You never asked." He says, passing out sheets of paper to each seat.

"So I could have gone over your house but you never considered inviting me?"

"It really wasn't on my mind, but if you like, we can set up a date for you to come over."

"I would like that."

"Good because I would like for my wonderful girlfriend to come over." He says softly.

"Your girlfriend would like that."

I get a vibration from my phone. It's Dalton. He completed his tutoring for the day and wants to meet up.

"Hey, I'm going to go meet up with Dalton before lunch ends."

"Are you guys something?"

"No, of course not. You are my boyfriend and my only love interest."

He smiles. "Before you leave, where do you want to sit."

"Um... The front or back. They both have their perks, so I don't know."

"Well, if you sit in the front, I can stare at your beautiful self, and if you sit in the back, I can do things that no one will notice."

"Uh... What kind of things?" I say intrigued. 

"I will hover over the little body of yours, leaning against you, or I can sit next to you and have my hand on your thigh while you have a shortness of breath as I make my way up to the little zipper of yours."

"You got some dreamy mind."

He smirks. "You better fix your breathing level and stop biting your lip before meeting Dalton."

I put my hand on my neck. "Why don't you fix that?"

"Sweetheart, I will make you intensify your breathing, and eventually, you will be given CPR with the help from me."

I sallow my saliva in my mouth in shock and nervousness. "I will be back. Choose one of those options that were given." I say, walking to the door. I stop at the doorway. "I assume you will choose the right one," I say with a wink.

 "I assume you will choose the right one," I say with a wink