ONE

Welcome back for Part Three! BTW, if you have not read Part One or Two, do so now because if you don't you won't understand anything. 

So, for my dear readers that have come so far....

How are you?

I hope you all have/had a wonderful day and thank you so much for the love and support!

(Sorry this took so long to publish! Please forgive me!!!)

"NO!" Sophie screamed when she woke to her annoying phone-alarm-clock. She grabbed it from its spot on her bedside-table and flung it across the room. "I don't want to go back! Summer can't be over!"

Somehow, throwing it made the alarm stop—and that concerned Sophie.

She shot up from her bed and ran to it, but she let out a sigh of relief when she found it had landed on her beanbag-chair.

"Sophie?" Edaline's voice called from downstairs. "Are you alright? I heard a noise,"

Sophie bit her lip. "I'm fine!" She called back. "I, uh...dropped my phone,"

Sophie grabbed her phone and put it on her bed before walking over to her closet. She pulled out and off-shouldered, burnt orange top with some skinny jeans and a pair of brown flats.

After changing, Sophie walked to her bathroom and brushed out her hair. She decided to braid one piece back and leave the rest hanging around her face. Then she quickly brushed her teeth before grabbing her book bag and heading downstairs.

Edaline handed her a blueberry muffin when she got into the kitchen. Sophie sat down and ate her breakfast.

"Do you want me to drive you to school—or are you going to take the bus?" Edaline asked, pouring herself some coffee.

"No," Sophie said. "Fitz said he wanted to drive me to school yesterday, so I couldn't really say no."

Fitz was Sophie's boyfriend, but the subject was a little touchy. Ever since she'd gotten back from Hawaii, there just didn't seem to be any of the relaxed couple that there was before. They both seemed on edge all the time, and Fitz was always grumpy that she would hang out with Keefe a lot.

"Alright," Edaline said, giving Sophie a hug and a kiss. "Well, I hope you have a wonderful day,"

"Make sure to tell Grady I love him," Sophie said as Edaline walked away.

Edaline nodded. "I will,"

After Sophie had finished her muffin, she got up from her seat and went out onto the porch. She sat down on the steps, and in only two minutes, Fitz and his fancy car were there.

"Hey Fitz," She said as she got in the passenger's side.

"Hey," Fitz said, giving her a quick hug before backing out of the drive-way and onto the main road. "Are you ready to go back to school?"

Sophie shrugged her shoulders. "Kind of—I want to go back because I get to learn things and see all my friends, but Summer just went by way too fast,"

Fitz nodded. "It did,"

The rest of the drive was filled with conversations smaller than the last, until they got to the school. Fitz parked his car, and as soon as he did, a giant red truck parked right beside it.