Chapter 8

** Raphael POV

" Okay bro tell me now what's your plan?" Seryosong tanong ni kuya Zendrick sa akin habang nakahiga at nakakatitig sa kisame.

" Do you felt stranger about that Mr.. Corpuz? Tanong ko kay kuya habang nakatingin sa kanya ng maigi.

" Stranger? No, I know him a lot. He own many businesses entire universe. " Sagot ni kuya habang naka cross arms at nakataas ang kaliwang kilay. Parang nagtataka siya sa mga tinanong ko sa kanya.

" I got curious when Dad exhange his daughter for money and power . Do you think that Mr. Corpuz is having an affair to his wife and he wants to use Phoebe to be substitute for her mistress?" Isang makabuluhang tanong ko sa kanya na mas lalong pinagtatakahan niya. Napailing pa siya sa akin at bumangon at umupo sa harap ko.

" haha No way! Mr. Corpuz loves his wife so much and he will do whatever her wife request." natatawang sagot niya sa akin.

" Thats it! I know that it is not hard to me to let you understand the situation kuya ." Nakangiti kong sabi sa kanya na nagpa bangon sa kanya mula sa hinihigaan.

"What? Your weird Mr. Raphael." Iling na wika ni kuya sa akin.

" Listen future Scientist. When you and dad fighting each other earlier. I contact Marco my partner in US to send all of the information about Mr. Corpuz and his family. Mr. Corpuz have two children, one boy and one girl. But in 2000 Ana her daughter died because of an accident."

" Then? Can you spell out Raphael whats the main point you want to say rather than telling all of this. I don't need their Family history." inis na wika ni kuya sa akin.

" Can you just listen first so that you can figure out what's the real reason of Mr. Corpuz."

Tiningnan ko siya ng seryoso. Tinanguhan lamang ako ng napakamainipin kung kuya. Bakit ngaba naging scientist ang gagong ito when he don't know whats the real meaning behind the word listen and patient. Inayos ko ang sarili ko bago ko pinagpatuloy ang sasabihin ko kay kuya.

"Because of the Accident Mrs. Corpuz affected so much . She don't want to eat, even go out on his room. She always lying to her bed, crying everyday and until he decide to kill herself." Natahimik ako at tinitingnan ang magiging reaksiyon ni kuya.

" You looks like a stalker of Family Corpuz brother.. All of this information came from that guy named Marco and you said he just send it earlier but looks like you know about this already. " Nagtataka ng sobra si kuya sa akin. His really different I know his reading my eyes. " Still continue." Mahinang wika ni kuya.

" Because of this Mr. Corpuz decide to invite her wife on a children party. To released her stress and can smell a fresh air again. When they are in the middle of the party there was a girl holding the hands of Mrs. Corpuz as a thought of that child that it is her mother. Mrs. Corpuz felt the joyful in her heart again and she can see her daughter on that child. But after the party the girl seem to be a daughter of the eyes of Mrs. Corpuz kidnapped and almost killed. On that day Mrs. Corpuz promise that he will do everything to protect the girl." Nakatayo pa ako at kinuha ang whiteboard niya at isinulat ang mga nangyari 10 years ago.

" Wait the scene is really familiar." Nagtatakang wika ni kuya. I know he can figure out.

" Yes it is kuya, because that girl is your sister. Is our Phoebe!" bulgar kung sabi sa kanya habang pinapakita sa kanya ang pangalan ni phoebe at binilugan ko pa ito para mas maintindihan niya.

" WHAT? So do you mean Mr. Corpuz wants Phoebe to replace her daughter Ana for the goodness of his wife?" Gulat na tanong ni kuya sa akin. See his also a genius.

" Exactly Mr. Scientist." Nakangiti kung wika sa kanya habang nakaturo pa ang mark pen sa kanyang mukha.

" Then dad knows it? " Tanong niya habang kumukuha ng wine pampakalma ng sarili.

" Yes! Mr. Corpuz hired a guy to stalk Phoebe everyday , he knows everything about our princess. When our company was in trouble because of Mr. Raul who owned hundred of hotel one of the partnership of our company stilling 500 billion in our bank and disappear without telling where he goes. Dad problems makes everyones issues. Until Mr. Corpuz talk to him about the agreement. He will gived the money stilling by Mr. Raul and he will add 100 billion on it if Dad will approved his condition." Sagot ko habang ibinabalik ang mark pen sa kanyang cabinet.

" And thats condition is phoebe ! That guy he really knows how to manipulate people used his power and money." Galit at inis na sabi ni kuya habang nilalagok ang wine na nakuha niya sa cabinet kanina.

Ramdam na ramdam niya ang galit ng kuya niya. Alam niyang gagawa at gagawa ang kuya niya ng paraan para hindi matuloy ang plano ng kanilang magulang at Mr. Corpuz.

" When we are still in US. Remember Aica?" Tanong ko sa kanya habang naghahalungkat ako ng gamit sa kanyang kabimet.

" Yuh the bitch." Walang kwenta niyang sagot.

" Yes , he invited me on a party, where all of the royal family was there. I saw Mr. Corpuz and Dad. " Mahina kong sabi sa kanya sa pagsambit ko sa panghuling salita.

" You what? Why you didn't tell us about this? " Pagtatakang tanong ni kuya sa akin.

" I didn't tell you about this because I know you kuya.. You can destroy my plan. " Seryoso at may diin kong sagot sa kanya.

" So all of this is just an act on you. You gonna kidding me! How can you keep a secret . Your genius brother." Nakangiting wika ni kuya habang tinataas pa ang kanyang iniinom.

" But the mind of Mr. Corpuz change. He doesn't wants to replace his one and only daughter. Yes she loves her wife so much but it doesn't mean he can replace in just one snap his princess. So both of them her wife and Mr. Corpuz decide to engage Phoebe and there son Shyun Zaigu Corpuz." Nakita ko kung paano natigilan at sumeryuso ang mukha ni kuya. Alam kung papatay na ito sa galit. Ayaw niyang hawakan ng mga lalaki ang kapatid namin ano pa kaya kapag nakasal na ito. Zend can kill a man because of the stupid decision of their parents. Bago paman makapagsalita si kuya inunahan ko na siya.

" Don't think too much kuya that can destroy the image of our Family."

" Fu*k .. Then whats your plan Raphael?" Frustrated na tanong ni kuya sa akin .

" Right now. I dont have any plan? Seryoso kong sagot sa kanya. Mas lalong nanamumula sa inis ang kanyang kuya sa kanyang sinabi.

" Tell me your joking!" Sigaw ng kuya niya sa kanya habang palakad lakad sa kanyang harapan.

" But for now kuya just go with the flow for the safety of our secret. Don't worry I hired a man to watch and protect Phoebe. He is also a student where Phoebe got enrolled. " Natigilan si kuya sa sinabi ko.

" Are we gonna tell this to Micko? " Malungkot na wika ni kuya Zendrick.

" No! I dont want Micko to think too much.. He needs to focus on his job. He is one and only our hope kuya to Fight Mr. Corpuz when it comes business. So he need to continue the good image and heritage of Son Family." Seryoso kong sabi sa kanya.

" Your right" Pagsang ayon na wika ni kuya at nagpabuga ng hangin.

" We need to think a plan before the engagement kuya .. I will watch Phoebe especially her Future Husband ... Mr. Shyun Zaigo Corpuz! ".....
***