46

Kabanata 46

** Shyun POV (Lets give a chance our King to have his own POV in this kind of situation hehe)

   " Shyun ang init." 

The sexy body of my wife expose in front of me.  The spirit of the wine drowned me yearning to let my wife feel the unexplainable pleasure.

  "Stkk ang pangit ng katawan mo. " I told her so that she couldn't notice that I am affected on her.  She reacted and look to her body. If she knows how perfect her body is.  

I get the remote control and turn off the tv and the cd player. Right now I can feel the hot and I couldn't take it anymore.  I take off my clothes except my underwear and lie on the bed.   I could feel my hardcock inside of my underwear. I respect Phoebe and I don't want her to be part of the woman I bring on the bed because of lust.  

Then suddenly she slap my butt that makes my hardcock more exciting and wants to come out.  Hindi ko na kayang pigilin, I do respect her but this night I will be crazy If I couldn't take her mine. 

Bumangon ako at tiningnan siyang nakakaakit. Mas lumapit ako sa kanya and touch her beautiful face that every men crazy about it.

   " Shyun."

  "Shhh. " 

I grab her face to mine until I can feel the smoothness lips ever.    Hindi mapangahas na halik ngunit tila mapayapang halik na hindi mo na gugustuhing kumawala. I kissed her eyelids down to her lips. I stop and look at her to ask permission..

" Continue Shyun. "  

She unhooked the undergarment that cover her beautiful thorax.  I kiss it and lick each of it. 

" Oh, Shyun. " I can hear right now her moan.  

Tiningnan ko ang kanyang mga mata habang ang aking mga halik ay unti unting bumababa. Hinawakan ko ang huling undergarments na suot nito.  Binababa ko ito unti unti habang hindi kumakalas sa pagkakatitig sa kanyang maamong mukha.  Itinapon ko ito kung saan at sinuyod ang kanyang kabuuan. 

" You are perfect for what I imagined to be." 

Bumalik ako sa kanyang mga labi at unti unting binaba ang kahu huliang telang suot ko .   She glimpse for a moment at umiwas ng tingin. 

" Shy my wife?" Panunuksong wika rito at hinagod ang kanyang katawan.  

" Shyun Ahh." 

" I will be gentle Phoebe." hinalikan ko ang kanyang labi at sinimulang angkinin ang walang kamuwang muwang niyang katawan.  

I stop for a moment and look at her eyes, may bahid na luha ito. " Phoebe. " 

"Please continue." 

I kissed her again at nanatili sa kanyang mga labi ng tumugon ito ng halik. We are both breathless ng maghiwalay ang aming mga labi.  We are looking to each other while we made love.  

" Shyun, Ahh."

" Ahh, wife please give it to me.. " 

Ang halinghing lamang ang nangingibabaw sa gabing iyon. And that night we did our first honeymoon without planning it.