Introduction

"Come on babe it's just one time."

"Tony, I said no! Why can't you accept that I'm not ready yet?!"

"Y'know what? Boys grab her and take her upstairs. I expect her to be tied up and gagged."

"Wait stop! Put me down! Tony please don't do this!"

"I always get what I want babygirl."

...........................................................

Present Day

I hear my alarm go off and I stand up, stretching my arms.

"Brynnlee baby, time to wake up darling. Momma needs to take you to daycare." I say. Brynn rubs her eyes and yawns her high pitched, adorable yawn.

"Please stay momma." She says, pouting. I shake my head.

"No baby, I need to go to school." I reply. She starts crying and I pick her up. I get her dressed and pack her bag, carrying her out to the car and putting her in the car seat.

...........................................................

"Be good for momma, okay? I'll be back later." I say, dropping Brynn off and signing her in. I reluctantly drive to the school and walk in.

"Oh my god! You're the new girl, right? I'm Victoria! You can call me Vic though!" A girl says, walking up to me.

"I'm y/n." I reply. She smiles at me and grabs my wrist.

"Guys I found her!" She says to a group of boys and one girl.

"Oh my god! Hi! I'm Taylor! You can call me Tay though!" The other girl exclaims.

"I'm y/n." I say. Vic points to each of the boys and introduces them.

"This is Roshaun, Alvaro, Kairi, Robert, Mattia, and Alejandro!" She says. I nod and pull my hand away from Vic.

"I'm going to go get my schedule." I say. Vic nods and I walk off.

"Hey wait up!" I hear someone yell. I turn and see Roshaun and Alvaro running to catch up with me.

"We want to get to know you!" Roshaun says, smiling. I nod and they walk me to the office.

...........................................................

Lunch

"We are all hanging out after school, wanna join?" Alejandro asks. I shake my head slowly.

"I can't, I have some unpacking to do." I reply.

"We can help!" Tay offers. Everyone nods, but I shake my head once again.

"No no, you just met me and you were already planning on hanging out. Besides, I won't be able to hangout anyway because I have other things I have to do after school." I say.

"Like what?" Mattia asks. I look down, staring at my bracelet that has Brynnlee's name on it.

"Personal things." I reply, playing with the bracelet.