Promises and Hotel Rooms Pt2

"What are we doing now?"

"Making that baby."

...........................................................

"Now? As is right now?" I say.

"The second we get into that hotel room, we're getting down to business.😈" He replies. My palms start sweating

Why am I so nervous? We've done it before. Is it because this time there's more of a purpose to it?

We get a room with two beds just like the last time we were here and Mattia practically sprints to the room, dragging me along with him. He unlocks the doors, pulls me in, and closes the door quickly while he looks at me lustfully.

~Trigger Warning~
~Smut~

"You ready babygirl?" He asks. I nod my head and he quickly pushes me against the wall, kissing me passionately. He unties my shirt and quickly slips it off of me without breaking the kiss. I begin unbuttoning his shirt and do the same. We make our way to the bed and he lays me down. He stands up and slips my skirt off of me, leaving me in my underwear and bra.

"You're so beautiful baby." He says, unbuttoning his jeans. I smile, pulling him by his chain and kissing him. He undoes my bra and watches it fall to the side as he continues kissing me. He makes his way down to my neck, leaving dark purple hickeys everywhere. He hits my soft spot and I let out a small moan, causing him to kiss there for a few more minutes before starting to kiss my breasts and down my body. He reaches my waist and leaves small kisses along the top of my underwear. I feel him start to rub my heat through the fabric, causing me to moan. He smirks and slowly stands up, taking off his boxers and my underwear. He crawls on top of me and kisses me once more before slowly inserting his dick.

"M-mattia!" I scream. His thrusts speed up and I grab the sheets, throwing my head back into the pillows. I feel him pull out and replace his dick with his tongue. I gasp and place my hands in his hair, gripping the roots. He pulls my thighs farther apart and starts to rub my clit with his fingers.

"Oh god." I mumble, pulling his hair. He groans and sends vibrations throughout my entire body. He stops once again and places his fingers in me, thrusting in and out while he jerks off with his other hand. I feel a knot in mu stomach and he suddenly stops, inserting his dick inside of me once again.

"God, you're so tight!" He groans. His thrusts become sloppier as I feel his twitch inside of me. We both release at the same time, but he doesn't stop. He continues thrusting in and out of me, causing my legs to shake uncontrollably.

"M-Mattia. Please s-slow down." I say. I feel him pull out and I look up. I watch him wipe the sweat off of his forehead and cause his hair to fall into his face. I slowly slip down onto me knees and stare at him as I take him into my mouth. I swirl my tongue around his member and watch as he throws his head back, groaning. He grabs my hair, making a ponytail and pushes my head down further. When he twitches again, I take my mouth off of him and wipe it, slowly laying back on the bed. He inserts one more time and thrusts in and out of me until he releases once again. He lays next to me, panting and grabs my waist.

"Let's take a shower." I say. He nods and we both stand up. I limp to the bathroom and he turns on the water. We both get in and I wash his hair while he washes mine.

"That was fantastic." He says, drying his hair. I smile and sit on the counter with my towel wrapped around me.

"Yeah it was." I reply. He comes over and kisses me and I hear my phone start ringing. I check the time and gasp. 4 a.m. I see Roshaun calling so I answer.