Secret Birthday

April 4th; 6 a.m.

"Happy birthday baby!" My mom yells. I check the time and groan. I have school today, but I never actually told anyone about my birthday so I should be fine. I've never really celebrated it anyway.

"Thanks mom. I'm going to get ready now." I reply. She smiles and walks back upstairs. I grab my clothes and shower before posting on Instagram. I decide to turn the comments off so no one mentions my birthday.

Your post:

Liked by roshaun_diah, mattiapolibio, and 8,793 others

Caption: "18 is just the number of years the world has been enjoying me, now it's my turn."

Comments disabled.

I get in my car and drive to school, treating it like a normal day. I've had a few people tell me happy birthday, but luckily none of my friends have been around. I explained to my mom that I didn't want to celebrate my birthday or for that matter, tell anyone about it.

"Hey y/n!" Ant says, running up to me and the boys.

"Hey!" I reply. He hugs me and gives me a card.

"I didn't see you this morning so I decided I'd just tell you happy birthday at school!" He says. I freeze and just keep talking to him.

"Thanks Ant!" I reply. He nods and hugs me one last time.

"Bye sis!" He yells, walking away with Josh and Jaden. I feel someone turn me around and shake my shoulders.

"It's your birthday?! Bitch why the fuck wasn't I informed of this?!" Roshaun yells.

"Stop! I'm sorry! I just don't celebrate my birthday. My dad never believed in it." I reply, taking his hands off me. Mattia picks me up and puts me over his shoulder.

"Too bad! We're spending the rest of the day planning and buying you an outfit! We're throwing a party in your backyard and inviting the whole school." Mattia says. I kick and hit him as he carries me to his car. Roshaun steals my keys and takes Alvaro and Robert to get decorations.

"Let me go!" I yell as Mattia throws me in the back seat. I grunt and sigh, knowing I'm going to lose this fight anyway. We get to the mall and Mattia drags me out of the car.

"You two go get drinks and food I'll take her to get her outfit." He says. Ale and Kai nod and walk away. Mattia takes me into a store and we look at three outfits.

The outfits (pick your favorite):