The Hangout Pt.2

"Brynnlee baby, you need to eat." I say. She shakes her head, hitting the spoon out of my hand. I sigh and run my fingers through my hair.

"Can I try?" Mattia asks.

"Be my guest. Figures that I'd be taking care of a miniature version of myself with a bigger attitude." I reply. Everyone laughs and Mattia lifts Brynnlee out of her seat and sets her on his lap.

"Here bug, eat this chicken nugget." He says, breaking off a small piece of a chicken nugget. Brynnlee eats the nugget and smiles.

"Wow. If I would've known she liked real food, I wouldn't be wasting my money on baby food." I say, laughing. Mattia gives Brynnlee a sip of his coke and I glare at him.

"What?" He asks.

"You're spoiling her!" I protest. He laughs and hugs Brynn tightly.

"My bug deserves the world, just like her sister." He replies. I smile and finish eating.

"Alright boys! Let's go to the mall." I say. They go silent.

"Can we actually just go back to your house y/n? Cause I'm not really in the mood to deal with crazed fans." Ale suggests. I laugh and nod my head.

"Alright! Let's go boys, but you're on baby duty while I pack. I'm moving in with my mom." I reply.

"Can we help you pack?" Alvaro and Roshaun ask.

"Me too!" Robert says. I chuckle a little before nodding my head.

"Of course you can! Mattia, Ale, and Kai can handle a baby I'm sure." I reply. We all stand up and Mattia runs to my car with Brynn and steals her carseat.

"If I'm babysitting, she's riding with us!" He yells, placing her carseat in his car and putting her in it.

"Bye Brynnlee baby!" I yell. She pokes her lip out and looks at me.

"No momma not go bye bye! Momma stay!" She yells. Mattia kisses her head.

"It's okay bug, momma will see us when we get home!" He says. She nods her head and waves sadly at me.

"Bye momma." She says. I smile and wave as I get into my car.

Mattia's POV:

"Brynn, why do you call y/n momma instead of sissy?" Kairi asks.

"Kai she's too young to know better!" Ale barks.

"But I saw y/n's mom, they don't look that much alike and Brynnlee doesn't even live with her!" Kai replies.

"Yo, he's right. Y/n called Brynnlee her daughter earlier. I think she's lying to us." I say.

"Why would she lie about that though?" Ale asks. I shrug.

"I don't know, maybe she's embarrassed?" I say.

"She didn't seem like the kind of girl to fuck around enough to get pregnant." Kai says. I nod.

"What about that Tony kid? She said they had some history. We could ask him." Ale suggests.

"Are you insane?! You saw how scared she was of him! What if he tells us a lie so we'll stop being friends with her and then he hurts her?!" Kai yells.

"Alright damn! I get it, that wasn't the best idea. What do you think we should do Mattia?" Ale says. I think for a second before answering.