Genders

Third Person POV

The brunette looks herself in the mirror, admiring her slight bump. She runs her ands over her bare stomach and smile.

"Hi baby, I can't wait to meet you." She says. Mattia walks in and wraps his arms around her, placing them on her bump.

"I hope it's a girl." He says. Y/n laughs and shakes her head.

"I want a boy." She says. The Italian smiles and kisses her lips.

"Let's place a bet okay?" He says. She nods.

"If it's a girl we name it Nora, but if its a boy we name it what you want."

"Declan." The girl says. He nods and they shake on it. They both change into their outfits and walk down the stairs to the kitchen.

The decorations:

The two of them smile at all the work their friends had done for this reveal, even though the only person who knew the gender was Roshaun

The two of them smile at all the work their friends had done for this reveal, even though the only person who knew the gender was Roshaun. They sit and talk for awhile before popping two balloons, one with pink and the other with blue. The girl gasps as the others stare in confusion.

"Are you serious?!" She says, excitement filling her voice. Roshaun smiles and nods.

"You're having twins! And it's one boy and one girl!" Roshaun yells. Y/n jumps up and squeals. She and Roshaun had always talked about how she would want the reveal if it were twins, but she didn't think he'd remember. The girl looks at her smiling husband and hugs him.

"I guess we both win the bet, huh?" She says. He laughs.

"Bro! Mattia when I said are you tryna make a twin I wasn't serious!" Ale says, laughing everyone joins in and Mattia smiles at y/n.

"Nora and Declan Polibio. It fits." Mattia replies. Roshaun hands the couple a cannon each and smirks.

"Photo shoot time!" He yells. Everyone laughs and the couple walks to the backyard with the cannons and takes the picture.

Mattia's Post:

Liked by Y/n.Polibio, kairiconsentino, and 10,931 others.

Caption: Nora and Declan Polibio; July 2028 💙❤

Y/nsimp: omg! You're having twins?!
^Y/n.Polibio: yessir

tiktokroom: congrats on babies #3 and 4 💙❤
^mattiapolibio: you finna post abt this aren't you?
^tiktokroom: yessir

roshaun_diah: my parents 💙❤
^Y/nslefttoe: they have enough kids now, they ain't need you too 😂
^Y/n.Polibio: why are you everywhere I-

Load more comments...

The girl looks down at her stomach, smiling as big as she can.

"Momma can I feel the babies?" Brynn asks. She nods and Brynn puts her hand on the bump.

"Hi babies! I'm your big sister Brynnlee. I can't wait to meet you!" She says. Y/n smiles and hugs Brynn, kissing the top of her head. Mattia, then, walks over with Leo and they have a group hug.

"We're going to be a family of six." Mattia says. Y/n smiles and a few tears roll down her rosy cheeks.

"Babes? Why are you crying?" Roshaun asks. She smiles and shakes her head.

"I'm just happy, y'know? Something about this pregnancy feels different." The girl replies. The entire room looks at her confused and she laughs.

"When I woke up on Thanksgiving, I felt terrible. My world was crashing down around me and everytime I tried to call for help, nothing came out. So when I found out I was pregnant, my world suddenly started to repair itself. I was happier, I was capable of sleeping normally, I could interact with my friends and family with having to fake a smile, these babies are my little angels."

"Our little angels." Mattia says, placing a hand around the girl's waist and pulling her close. He kisses her cheek and they continue with their day as planned, relaxing and enjoying the company of their family and friends.

...........................................................

A/n: Just a couple more chapters and we're done. Tysm for 5.13k reads and I'm sorry for the short chapter.