New Boyfriend

I wake up and remember the events of the previous day. I attempt to sit up, but my stomach hurts to much.

"Well good morning." The doctor says. I look at him and give him a weak smile.

"Morning." I reply.

"I just came in to check on you and give you your medication." He says. I nod and take the pills out of his left hand and the cup of water in his right.

"As much as I enjoy being in the hospital, when am I being released?" I ask. He laughs.

"We are going to keep you for a week so we can make sure you're healed properly. After that, you'll be free to go." He says. I nod and I see the boys all walking toward the room.

"Well, it looks as if your friends have returned. I'll leave you be." He says. I nod and watch as he walks out and the boys walk in.

"From now on, you are not allowed to go anywhere alone, understand?" Mattia says. I laugh.

"Good morning boys! I'm happy to see you too!" I say, sarcastically. They all laugh and hug me.

"Momma! Rohaun gave me ice cream!" Brynn says. I look at Roshaun and he gulps.

"Why is it, that everytime she stays with you she ends up being spoiled rotten? She literally demands I give her cookies for breakfast! Breakfast!" I say. Everyone laughs again and Roshaun flips his "hair."

"My princess finna learn how a queen should be treated." He says. I roll my eyes, laughing a little.

"So when are you getting out?" Robert asks.

"In a week." I reply. They all nod their heads and we continue talking.

"Y/n, it's time for your second dose of medication." A nurse says. Mattia takes the water and pills from her and gives it to me.

"This is gonna get old real quick." I say, popping the pills.

"You need them to get better babe." Mattia says.

"I'm not your babe Mattia." I say. He looks at me and sighs.

"I-I know. It just slipped out I'm sorry." He says.

"It's fine, but don't let it happen again." I reply. He nods slowly and looks down.

"We're gonna go get something to eat and help your mom clean the house." Roshaun says. I nod and they walk out.

One Week Later

"Welcome home!" Everyone yells. I smile as Mar helps me walk up the stairs onto the porch. We all hangout for a couple hours before everyone leaves except Mar.

"Did you have fun?" He asks, helping me change.

"Yeah, I did." I say, pecking his lips.

"Good." He says, smiling.

"Can we take a selfie?" I ask. He nods and we take the photo

Your post:

Liked by marianocastano, roshaun_diah, and 6,784 others

Caption: Love can't describe how I feel for you.

marianocastano: ❤

mattiashoe: Ig her and Mattia are officially done. 😢
^Y/n.l/n: I could have sworn we broke up a month ago...

alvaromero: my bestie looks so happy! 😢
^roshaun_diah: *our bestie

Load more comments...

Mar helps me over to my bed and stares at me for a moment nervously.

"You okay?" I ask. He rubs the back of his neck and sighs.

"I've been wanting to ask you this for awhile, but will you be my girlfriend?" He says. I smile and hug him.

"Of course I will." I say. He smiles and kisses me. We lay on my bed and cuddle, quickly drifting off to sleep.

August 15th

I pack the last bag into my trunk and turn to my mom. The UHaul is already on it's way to my new apartment that is a block away from the campus.

"Have fun baby! I'll miss you." My mom says, hugging me. I hug her back then go over to the boys.

"I'll miss you guys the most." I say, hugging Alvaro and Roshaun. I hug the others one by one until I get to Mattia.

"Bye nugget." He says. I hug him as tight as I can and start crying.

"Nugget?"

"I'm so sorry. I should have chosen you." I say. He looks at me confused, but before he can speak Mar honks at me.

~Trigger Warning~
~Domestic Violence~

Let me catch you up. A week after we started dating, Mar started getting more violent with me and Brynnlee. Anytime I go near any of the boys he gets pissy and anytime Brynnlee cries, he slaps her. I've done my best to protect her from him, but theres only so much I can do. I hate that he hurts her and I want to tell someone, but when I tried to tell Roshaun, Mar got so mad he threw a chair at me. And now, I'm moving to New York and Mar lives two blocks away from my apartment.

"I have to go. I'll see you at Thanksgiving." I say, waving to everyone. I get in the car with Mar and Brynnlee and we drive off.

"What the hell was that?!"

"What?"

"Why the hell did you hug him like that!? You're such a whore!" Mar slaps me and I start crying.

"I-I'm sorry." I say.

"For what?! Are you sorry that you're dating me?!" He screams.

"N-no!" He slaps me again. Brynnlee starts to cry and scream.

"Shut up!" She doesn't stop. He pulls the car over and gets out, opening Brynnlee's door and slapping her.

"Don't touch her you son of bitch!" I scream. He looks at me with angry eyes.

"What did you say?"

"Did I fucking stutter?!"

"You're going to wish you had!" He says. He comes to my side and pulls me out, punching and kicking me until I pass out. He picks me up and puts me back in the car and gets in. God help me, my boyfriend's a psychopath.

...........................................................

A/n: tysm for 500+ reads! You guys are fantastic! I'm really glad you are enjoying the book! I promise things will get better. ❤