After The Party.

I wake up in the middle of the night and hear someone outside. I check the time. 3 a.m.

"Who the hell is out there at this hour?" I whisper. I put on a jacket and some slides and walk upstairs and through the back door. I use the flashlight on my phone and look around.

"Hello? Is Someone out there?" I yell.

"Just me, princess." I hear someone say. I turn around and see Chase.

"I'll be honest, I was a little disappointed you didn't invite me to the party. It's alright though, I'll have a party of my own." He says, grabbing me. I scream and he hits me, causing me to pass out.

Mattia's POV

I wake up to a scream. I look over and notice that y/n is gone. The boys run in and see the same.

"Where is she?!" Roshaun yells. I shake my head.

"I don't know bro! She was here when I went to bed! Check Brynnlee's room!" I yell. Brynnlee starts crying and we all run in.

"Shh bug it's okay. Everything is going to be fine." I whisper. Anthony comes running downstairs and we go to talk to him.

"Bro! Someone just drove off with y/n!" He yells.

"What do you mean?" I ask. He shows me the video camera footage.

"We can't see their face!" Alvaro says. We all start freaking out and go outside.

"I found something!" Ale yells. We all run to him and he shows us a video on y/n's phone of a black screen, but someone is talking.

"Now it's your turn to be left out of the party. Don't worry, she'll be back. After we have our fun."

"Who does it sound like?!" Kai asks. We all shrug and I hit the table.

"God! I told her I'd protect her! What if they hurt her!?" Roshaun walks over and puts his hand on my shoulder.

"We're going to find her bro. No one is getting any sleep until we do, but we need to call the cops." He says. I nod and Robert call 911.

...........................................................

"We will do everything in our abilities to get your friend back. We advise that someone stay here incase they bring her back." The cop says. We nod.

"I'll stay and take care of Brynn. You boys go look for my baby." Her mom says. We nod and stand up. Ant, Jaden, and Josh all go in Ant's car while me and the boys search on foot.

Y/n's POV

I wake up tied to a chair, in front of a small, dusty mirror. I see hickeys and bite marks on my neck and shoulders. I, then, look up and see five boys. Chase, Nick, Bryce, Tony, and Ondreaz.

"Morning babygirl." Tony says. I spit in his face and he chokes me.

"Don't kill her! I ain't having sex with a dead body!" Nick yells. Tony sighs and removes his hand. Everyone walks out, except Ondreaz.

"I'm so sorry y/n. I promise I'm going to keep them off of you for as long as it takes. I texted your boyfriend an address and he should be on his way." He says. I give him a weak smile and cry.

"It's okay Dre. Don't get yourself hurt alright?" I say. He nods and walks out.

Anthony's POV

"Yo! I just got a text from Ondreaz! He sent an address." Josh yells. I look at him and tell him to call Mattia.

"Hello?" ~M

"Bro I just got a text from Ondreaz Lopez, we got an address." ~Jo

"Bruh I got a text from an unknown number giving me an address too! Meet at the house and we'll take the cars and go get my girl." ~M

"Ight." ~Jo

Tony's POV
~Trigger Warning~
~Death and Attempted Rape~

I grab Dre's phone because mine is dead and I go to text one of our mutual friends. I see his recent texts to an unknown number and to Josh Richards.

"Dre you little bitch!" I yell. He looks at me and glares.

"What did you expect?! You're so obsessed with the poor girl, you kidnapped her! It's bad enough that she got stuck with your kid, just leave her alone!" He yells. I see Nick pull out a gun and shoot Dre in the head.

"Pussy." He says, putting the gun away. I here y/n crying in the other room and smirk.

"I call first round." I say. They all nod and I walk into the room. I go over to her and she looks at me with fear in her eyes.

"Where's all that confidence you had when you spit in my face, babygirl?" I say, smirking. I see a tear roll down her face and I suck on her neck. I slowly move down to her chest and she starts screaming.

"Get off of me! Please stop!" I laugh and go down to her thighs. Just as I'm about to pull her shorts off I hear a gunshot and turn to the door.

Y/n's POV

We hear a gunshot and Tony stops to look at the door. Suddenly, we hear two more gunshots and Mattia knocks the door down. He is followed by two police officers and all of the boys.

"Put your hands up!" The cop says. Tony puts his hands in the air and the cops run over and shove him to the ground. The boys run over and untie me, hugging me as tight as they can. Mattia picks me up and takes me out to the ambulance. The sunlight hits my face and I squint. They check me for any wounds and then send me home.

"Dre, did he?" I ask, tears in my eyes. Josh nods and I look down. Mattia hugs me and kisses my forehead.

"Baby I love you, okay? Dre sacrificed himself because he knew what his brother was doing was wrong. He wouldn't want you to blame yourself." He says. I nod and smile.

"Can we go home? I've had a rough day." I say. Everyone laughs and we get in the car. We get home and my mom hugs me, crying. I hug her back and go downstairs. I go into my room and change into some comfy clothes and braid my hair.

Your outfit:

I go to the movie room and sit with the boys and Brynnlee while we watch Finding Dory