Payback's a Bitch

October 31; 8 a.m.

"Good morning y/n." Bryce says. I roll my eyes and he grabs my wrist. Since he started blackmailing me, he's gotten progressively more intense with his strategies to make me cooperate. However, what he doesn't realize is that I have deleted the videos he had on me from everything and I have gained some information to leak about him.

"You roll your eyes one more time and I'll beat the fuck out of you and that little brat of yours, understand?" He says. I look away, ignoring Bryce's empty threats. I make eye contact with Mattia and he looks pissed.

"Bryce can you just fuck off? I'm trying to enjoy my life and all you're doing is threatening me with videos you don't even have." I say. He scoffs.

"Oh yeah? Watch this!" He says pulling out his phone. He spends the next ten minutes searching for the videos before looking up at me with wide eyes.

"No Bryce, you watch." I say, pulling out my phone and posting screenshots of his medical history that his mother gave me the first time I came over. I noticed her tested positive for AIDS so I took a picture.

"Bye Bryce. Don't worry, I'm sure the hoe that gave you the STDs will take you back." I say, getting out of my chair and walking out of the classroom.

...........................................................

Lunch

I get to lunch and see the group. I sigh and walk to an empty table, putting my head down. The last two weeks have been horrendous. I was forced to treat the group like shit, but I always put snack and drinks in their lockers afterwards. I feel terrible and I don't want to have to face them after treating them so terribly.

"Bitch get the fuck up! Ain't no way we're going to let you sit here all alone after you just exposed Bryce and his STD having ass." Roshaun says, pulling me up. I laugh as he drags me over to their table and pushes me into Mattia's lap.

"Sorry, let me get off of you since Roshaun was so disrespectful." I say, getting up. Mattia yanks me down and hugs me as tight as he can.

"I spent two weeks without my nugget. I refuse to let you go." He says. I try pushing Mattia's arms off of me.

"M-mattia. I can't b-breathe." I say. Everyone laughs and he loosens his grip.

"How's Brynnlee?" Alvaro asks. I laugh.

"She misses you guys. I'm taking her Trick or Treating tonight if you want to come." I reply. Their eyes light up.

"I'm definitely coming!" Vic says. I laugh and Tay nods her head.

"Me too!"

"Ale and I are going as well." Kai says.

"Obviously we're coming." Roshaun and Alvaro say, pointing at them and Robert. We all look at Mattia and he smiles.

"I thought it was obvious that I would go?" He says. We all laugh and the bell rings.

"Ight, we'll see you after school!" Roshaun says. I nod and wave at them.

...........................................................

At Home; 6 p.m.