Thanksgiving

A couple months have passed and Mar and I are still together. Brynnlee doesn't talk anymore or laugh for that matter. Mar really fucked up our lives. He went back to Canada to visit family and I'm moving back to New Jersey to get away from him. I won't be living with my mom and I'll be doing my school work online, so if he finds me it'll be surprising. My stuff is already at my new apartment and I'm actually on my way there to get Brynnlee and my outfits for Thanksgiving at my mom's house with everyone.

Your outfit:

Brynnlee's outfit:

Brynnlee's outfit:

We get dressed and ready and we get into the car

We get dressed and ready and we get into the car. The ride is pretty well silent.

"Bug!" Mattia yells, running towards us. Brynnlee doesn't react, she just flinches.

"Is she okay?" He asks. I nod and carry Brynnlee into the house.

"Welcome home baby! Did you stop by your new apartment?" My mom says. I nod and put Brynn down.

"New apartment?" Roshaun says. I turn and see all the boys looking at me.

"Did you move back?" Mattia asks. I nod.

"Cool! We can hangout again! I've missed you bitch!" Roshaun yells. Brynnlee hides her face in my neck because of the loud noise.

"Is she alright?" Ale asks. I nod.

"She has a headache." I say. Everyone nods and we sit down to eat. I sit Brynn on my lap and feed her while we talk.

"So y/n, how was New York?" Kai asks. I give him a fake smile and grab my cup.

"It was great! I just missed Jersey." I reply. Brynnlee grabs the cup and spills the tea on her. She looks at me scared and hugs me.

"No no baby! You aren't in trouble. It was an accident. Let's go home and get you a new outfit." I say, standing up. Mattia stands up too.

"Can I come?" He asks. I nod and we go to my car.

"This is a nice place." Mattia says. I nod and grab one of Brynnlee's birthday outfits. I take her to the bedroom and lay her on the bed.