The Party

Lunch

"So my parents are out of town this weekend and I decided I was going to throw a party. Wanna come?" A random boys asks me as I'm walking to my table.

"Sure." I reply. He smiles and extends his hand so I can shake it.

"I'm Chase." He says. I shake his hand and give him a small smile.

"I'm y/n." I reply.

"Well I'll see you Friday!" He says, waving as he walks away. I nod and go sit down.

"Why were you talking to Chase just now?" Mattia asks, jealousy radiating off of him.

"He invited me to a party on Friday." I reply, ignoring Mattia's obvious attitude.

"Are you gonna go?" He asks.

"Yeah, I am. Is that an issue?" I say.

"Yes it's an issue! You don't even know the guy!" Mattia yells.

"I didn't know you guys either and I went and hung out at the mall with you! So tell me Mattia, are you mad because I just met him or are you mad because I was nice to guy who wasn't you or the boys?!" I yell. Mattia stays silent, looking around the room. The entire lunch room is looking at us by now. I roll my eyes and walk oit of the room.

"Y/n! Wait up!" Chase says. I turn and wait from him as he runs towards me.

"Was that because of me?" He asks.

"No. It was because Mattia is childish." I reply. Chase nods.

"Well I was just thinking, I'm going to need help cleaning up after the party. Do you want to stay over on Friday and then we can hangout and clean and stuff." He says. Just then, Mattia walks up behind Chase and pushes him out of the way.

"What the hell man?" Chase says. Mattia rolls his eyes and walks over to me, grabbing my wrist and pulling me away from Chase.

"Get off me!" I yell, yanking my hand away. Chase walks over and punches Mattia, causing Mattia to fight back.

Mattia's POV

I watched as y/n walked out of the lunch room, angrily.

"What the hell Mattia? Why in the world would you get mad at her for talking to Chase?" Ale asks. I roll my eyes and notice Chase running after y/n. That made my blood boil.

"Are you gonna answer the fucking question?" Roshaun asks. I glare at him.

"I fucking like her, okay? And I thought she knew that, but now she's going around and talking to other guys, who are obviously flirting with her, and going to parties hosted by someone she doesn't even know!" I reply. They all roll their eyes.

"Bro! Y/n has feelings for you too, but I'm pretty sure if you don't go after her now, Chase is going to get her first." Kai says. My eyes widen and I run out of the lunch room, looking for y/n. I see her and Chase talking.

"...Do you want to stay over on Friday and then we can hangout and clean and stuff?" He asks. I clench my fist and storm over there, pushing Chase out of the way.