Bleeding Bride

February 24th

Breaking News:

Antonio "Tony" Lopez has escaped prison. He is a 5'9" male with brown hair that is permed. If you see him please contact the police immediately.

...........................................................

"Wow." Mattia says, watching me do my make-up.

"Mattia your aren't supposed to be in here." I say, turning around to face him.

"I know, but I wanted to see you one last time before the wedding." He says. I laugh.

"You saw me this morning!"

"It's not the same! The next time I see you, we're gonna be at the alter!"

"Fine. Now you've seen me. Get out!"

"Fine, fine! I'll see you soon Mrs. Polibio."

"Goodbye Mattia." I say. He walks out and I continue doing my make-up. I stand up to go grab my dress out of the bathroom and feel two hands on my waist.

"Mattia I told you to get out!" I say, giggling. One of the hands travels down to my crotch, grabbing it while the other is put over my mouth.

"Maybe you should have let him stay, Mrs. Polibio." I start to shake and tears roll down my face.

"You are mine babygirl. Mine and mine only!" Tony screams. He pushes me down and I scream, causing him to shoot me and jump out of the window.

Mattia's POV

[Insert Scream]

"Did you hear that?" Ale asks. I nod and run out of my dressing room and into y/n's.

"Y/n!" I scream. Everyone runs in and I kneel down beside her, holding her head in my lap.

"Call 911!" I scream, tears rolling down my face. The paramedics arrive and rush her to the hospital.

Tony's POV

I shot her. Now all that's left is to kidnap her and convince the world she's dead. I see the ambulance leave so I steal a car and follow it to the hospital. I, then, sneak into the operating room and put my gun up.

"Save her." I say.

"We will!" The nurse screams.

"No! Save her and tell everyone else she's dead! If you don't, I'll kill each and every one of you!" I scream. They finish the operation and the doctor walks outside to tell her family the news.

Mattia's POV

"I'm sorry, but she didn't make it."

"C-can we see her?"

"No." He says. He walks away and I fall to my knees. Brynnlee runs over and hugs me, crying and screaming.

Funeral

"Dearly beloved. We are gathered here today to celebrate the life of y/n Polibio. Y/n died on February 24th after being shot by an escaped convict. She is proceeded in death by her grandparents on both sides of the family. Her remaining family are her parents, husband, step-brother, and her two children, Brynnlee and Leo. Now, her husband is going to speak."