First Family Christmas

"Babe! Have you seen Brynnlee's jacket?" I yell.

"I have it!" Mattia yells back.

"Alright! I'm gonna change real quick and then we can go!" I reply.

"Okay!" He says. I run to my room and quickly put on an outfit.

Your outfit:

I grab my keys and wallet and head to the living room

"Ready?" Mattia says. I nod and we walk out to the car, locking the apartment door behind us.

"Momma, when can I open my presents?" Brynn asks. I chuckle and start the car.

"After we finish helping with the clean-up at the park." I reply.

"Okay momma." She says. We drive to the park and get out.

"Y/n! You made it! I'm so glad your family came to help out again this year!" The director of the event exclaims. I smile and he hands Mattia and I a bag.

"Brynnlee start picking up." I say. We all begin to help clean and after an hour, we fill our bags.

"Thanks again y/n." The director says. I smile and hand him an envelope.

"My yearly donation." I say. He smiles and hugs me.

"See you next year!" He says. I smile and nod, walking away with Mattia and Brynnlee.

"Let's go get some food before we go home, okay?" Mattia says. I nod and hand him the keys. I put Brynnlee in the car and we head to a small coffee shop and walk in.

"What can I get for you folks?" A boy around our age asks.

"I need a small chocolate milk with a chocolate donut, a medium iced caramel mocha with a chocolate chip muffin, and a large mocha fappuccino with a chocolate cake." I say.

"Alright! That'll be $24.15" He replies. Mattia hands him his card and pays. After a couple of minutes, our food is placed at the takeout area and we leave.

"Merry Christmas!" The boy yells.

"Merry Christmas to you too!" I reply. We walk out to the car and we drive home.

"When is your mom having your family Christmas?" Mattia asks.

"Ant doesn't get back from L.A. until the 30th so we're going to have our Christmas and New Years Eve party together on the 31st. I invited the boys and their families." I reply. We pull up to the apartment building and walk inside.

"Can I open them now momma?" Brynn asks.

"Yes baby. Open your gifts." I say. She smiles and grabs the first gift in her pile. Mattia got Brynnlee a couple outfits and an iPad. I got Brynnlee a couple outfits and some new dolls.

Brynnlee's Outfits: