July 4th

Today, Roshaun, Robert, Alvaro, and I are all having a barbecue at Robert's house. The only issue, his mom is forcing him to invite Mattia and his minions. I'm not that mad about it. I mean I still love him and all, but I just can't bring myself to forgive him. Besides, I finally met Mariano. He moved to New Jersey last month and we really hit it off. He's sweet, caring, and Brynnlee loves him too! Of course, Brynnlee is still a little upset that Mattia and I aren't talking, but she'll get over it.

"So, you gonna invite yo new mans?" Roshaun asks smirking.

"He's not my new man! And to answer your question, yes." I reply. The boys smile. I call Mar and he comes over to Robert's house. The boys haven't arrived yet, which is good because I don't know what kind of drama they're gonna start.

"Selfie time!" Robert yells. We all laugh and sit on a bench. Robert sets the timer and we take the picture.

Robert's post:
(Order: Alvaro, Roshaun, You, Mar, and Robert)

Robert's post:(Order: Alvaro, Roshaun, You, Mar, and Robert)

Liked by Y/n.l/n, alvaromero, and 5,789 others.

Caption: Happy Fourth of July everyone!

marianocastano: the one in the middle is pretty cute😘
  ^Y/n.l/n: Nah I think the one to her right is cuter😏

tiktokroom: 🍵

mattiapolibio: the boys and I are on our way.
  ^roshaun_diah: take your time, we ain't want you here.

Load more comments...

"Y/n, come here." Mar whines. I smirk and continue scrolling through my phone.

"Y/n."

"..."

"Y/n."

"..."

"Y/n."

"..."

"Y/n!"

"..." I hear Mar stand up slowly walk over.

"Why you ignoring me babygirl?" He whispers in my ear. I get goosebumps, but I continue staring at my phone. He kneels down between my legs and puts his hand on my thigh.

"What do I have to do to get your attention?" He asks, slowly moving his hand higher. I continue to stare at my phone until his hand is on my shorts. I look at him and he smirks and places his hand on my crotch.

"M-Mar." I whine.

"What babygirl?" He asks, innocently.