Gender Reveal

February 14th 10 a.m.

I wake up and slowly start to sit up, lifting Mattia's arm off of my torso carefully.

"Where are you going?" He asks, yawning. I smile and kiss his lips.

"I'm going to pick up your suit from the dry cleaner's." I reply. He kisses my stomach and smiles.

"Be safe baby." He says. I stand up and walk over to my closet, pulling out a comfortable outfit to wear. I put on my shoes and grab my keys, walking through the the almost empty apartment. We had moved everything except for our beds, clothes, and Daisy's stuff over to the new house and were planning on moving the rest tomorrow.

At the Dry Cleaner's

"I'm here to pick up a suit under the name of M. Polibio." I say. The man nods and walks over to the rack, pulling Mattia's suit out and placing it on the counter.

"$36.92" The man says. I give him my car and grab the suit. He hamds me my receipt and I walk out the car and head home.

"Babe! I'm back!" I yell. I hear Mattia walk out of Brynnlee's room with her all dressed in her outfit for the reveal.

Brynnlee's outfit:
(Yours and Mattia's will be shown later on)

Brynnlee's outfit:(Yours and Mattia's will be shown later on)

"Awe, look at my little princess." I say, picking Brynnlee up and kissing her cheek.

"Let's go get ready baby." Mattia says. I nod and put Brynn down, walking into our room and grabbing my dress.

"What do you think it is?" Mattia asks.

"A boy." I say, slipping my dress on. He smiles.

"Me too, but I wouldn't mind taking care of another little princess." He says. I laugh and try to zip my dress.

"Let me help you." He says. He grabs the zipper and pulls it up.

"Thank you baby." I say, kissing him. He smiles and I walk into the bathroom and grab my curling iron. I curl my hair and put on one of Mattia's shirts and lay a towel on my lap so I don't get any make-up on my dress.

"Baby! You ready?" Mattia yells I carefully slip his shirt off and throw the towel in the hamper.

"Yep! Let's go." I say. We walk out to the car and Mattia opens my door. I sit in the chair and wait as he puts Brynnlee in the back and comes around and gets into the driver's seat.

"Y/n!" Roshaun yells. I hug him and we all walk to the backyard.

The decorations: