Nora Jaide and Declan James

July 20th; 8 a.m.
Third Person POV

Y/n wakes up normally and waddles to the bathroom. Something about today made her excited, but she couldn't tell what it was. She uses the restroom and begins her shower. A couple minutes in she feels a pain in her lower stomach. Contractions.

"Babe!" She yells. She screams in pain she holds her bump. Mattia runs in, worried about his pregnant wife.

"I think my water broke." She says. His eyes widen and he helps her out of the shower.

"We're not ginna make it to the hospital in time." She says. He looks at her worriedly and calls an ambulance.

"911 what's your emergency?"

"My wife is about to give birth to twins, but we can't make it to the hospital in time."

"Okay sir is this her first time giving birth?"

"No, it's her third."

"Alright. I have contacted the hospital and an ambulance is on their way. How far apart are her contractions?"

"A couple seconds."

"Alright. I'm going to reroute your call to the hospital in your area and they will walk you through the process of giving birth."

"Wait what!?"

Call rerouted.

"Hello?"

"Is this Mr. Polibio?"

"Yes."

"Alright sir I'm going to need you to lay yoir wife on a bed."

"Okay, she's on the bed."

"Now, you are going to go in between her legs and I'll tell her when to push. All you have to do is catch the babies and cut their umbilical cords."

"Okay."

They go through the first birth and the ambulance arrives in time to cut Nora's umbilical cord. A paramedic takes over for Mattia and tells y/n to push once again. However, Declan is shifted so his arm is coming out instead of his head. The paramedics immediately begin the C-Section and get Declan out. They, then, rush the three to the hospital to stitch y/n up and to give the babies a check up.

Mattia's POV

"Daddy? Is mommy gonna be okay?" Leo asks. I pace in the waiting room.

"Your mommy will be fine Leo." Roshaun says, picking Leo up and setting him on his lap. I continue to pace until the doctor comes in.

"Your wife is fine and so are your babies. She is holding them in her room right now if you would like to go see them." He says. I let out a breath of relief and quickly follow him to her room. I walk in and see her holding Declan and Nora.

"What are their names?" Ale asks. She smiles.

"Nora Jaide Polibio and Declan James Polibio." She says. I take Nora from her and hold her.

"She looks just like her mommy." I say, booping her little button nose. I look down at Declan and smile as I remember the feeling I had when Leo was born.

"Can I hold Nora?" Brynnlee asks. I nod and she sits in the chair. I hand her Nora and support the head while she looks down at her baby sister.

"Hi! I'm Brynnlee, your older sister. I'm gonna play with you and dress you up and be your best friend!" She says. I smile and kiss Brynnlee's forehead before taking Nora back to y/n. Roshaun and the boys take turns holding the babies and admiring them.

"Since y'all are done having kids, I guess Robert and Taylor better start supplying." Kai says. We all laugh and Taylor looks up at Robert and smiles.

"Actually, we have some news." She says. We all gasp and she giggles.

"I'm pregnant." She says. We all cheer and hug her and Robert.

"So much for adopting." Y/n says. Tay laughs and hugs Robert again.

"Robbie is gonna be a dad." Kai says, dabbing Robert up.

"Why are the all of the first kids gonna be tall?" Alvaro comments. We all laugh again and shrug.

"Women like tall boys." Robert says.

"Then how come Roshaun is single?" Ale says. Roshaun elbows him and we all laugh once more.

"Alright everyone, we're gonna let the mother and the twins get some rest. You can come back tomorrow." The nurse says. We all nod and walk out.

1 week later
Third Person POV

The couple drives home from the hospital, happily. They get back and Mattia carries Nora while y/n carries Declan. They walk into the house and y/n takes a deep breath.

"I never thought I would be doing this again." She says. Mattia lets out a small laugh before walking up the stairs to the twins' room.

Their room:

He sets Nora in her bed and y/n sets Declan in his

"Welcome home my angels." Y/n whispers. Mattia wraps his hand around her waist and kisses her cheek. They stare at the twins for a bit before quietly walking out of the room and into their own. Brynn and Leo run in and Leo cuddles with Mattia while Brynn and y/n cuddle. They all take a nap together, clinging to each other.

...........................................................

A/n: one more chapter to wrap this story up and I'll begin the next one after that. Get ready, it's interesting.