Drugged

Mattia's POV

"Bro! There's a party tonight in Jenna's room. We finna go?" Roshaun asks, looking up from his phone. I roll me eyes and scoff quietly.

"Hell no. She's fucking psycho." I say, turning my attention back to the phone in my hands.

"But it's free alcohol!" Kai says, looking at me with pleading eyes. I sigh and look at them all, annoyed.

"Fine, but if something happens, it's on y'all." I reply, sticking my phone in my back pocket. They all cheer and we get ready for the party.

At the Party

"Nice of you guys to show up! Especially you Mattia." Jenna says, smirking at me. She looks me up and down and I cringe.

"Fuck off." I say, walking past her. She rolls her eyes.

"Still with that slut?" She says. I clench my jaw.

"At least that 'slut' doesn't have the entire ABC's of STD's." Roshaun says, glaring at Jenna. We all walk away, laughing and go over to the drinks.

"Mattia! Didn't think you'd show." Jackson says, grabbing a drink. I dab him up and we continue talking until Jenna walks over.

"Hey Matti." She says. I turn away from her, starting a conversation with Ale and Jackson walks away from us back to Payton and them.

"She legit is obsessed." Ale says, slightly annoyed. I nod, grabbing my drink and taking a sip. Ale and I keep talking, but his words start to jumble up, making it impossible for me to understand him. I begin to get dizzy and I look at Ale.

"Bro I don't feel so good."

Ale's POV

"Bro I don't feel so good."

"Are you okay?"

"Bro I don't understand what you're saying."

"Lets go somewhere less crowded." I say, setting my drink down on a table. I grab Mattia's arm and lead him out of the room into the hallway.

"I'm gonna get you some water. Stay here." I say, setting him on this floor. I leave him there and go find a vending machine.

Jenna's POV

I drugged Mattia. I know it sounds wrong, but I miss him. I acted like a lioness hunting her prey. Wait until one strays from the herd. Well, Ale took him into the hall and then left him there. Alone.

"Hi babe." I say, standing in front of Mattia.

"Y/n?" He says. I roll my eyes.

"Who else baby? I came up to visit you because I was lonely. Why don't we go inside and sit down?" He nods and I smirk. He stands up and walks with me back into the room. I sit at the desk in the corner of the room and pull him down to me.

"Syd! Take a pic of us for Insta!" I say, handing Sydney my phone. She takes my phone and takes a picture of us kissing. I post it on Instagram and wait for his little girlfriend to see it.