A Daddy For Christmas

I wake up and immediately go and grab some clothes and head into the bathroom. I get undressed and get in the shower.

"Momma!?" I hear Brynnlee yell. I sigh and quickly get out of the shower and put on my robe, walking to Brynnlee's room. I go in and see Mattia sitting with Brynn in his arms.

"Good morning." I say. He smiles and stands up, putting Brynnlee back in her crib.

"How is it fair that you get to be this fucking beautiful?" He says, placing both hands on my hips as he looks into my eyes. I laugh and push him away.

"Yo breaf stank." I say. Walking back into the bathroom. Mattia follows and grabs his toothbrush and starts brushing his teeth while I pick up my pile of clothes and go to walk out.

"Where are you going?" He asks, pouting.

"I need to change." I reply. He pulls me to his chest and shakes his head.

"Change in here. I won't look." He says. I roll my eyes and pull away from him. I wasn't going to argue because he would win either way. I walked over by the toilet and set my clothes on it, facing away from Mattia. I slowly took off my robe and put on my bra and underwear. I then put on my outfit. Then I turned around to see Mattia staring at me, daydreaming.

"Perv." I say. He laughs.

"Damn straight." He replies, slapping my ass as I walk out. I roll my eyes and go get Brynnlee dressed.

Your outfit:

Brynnlee's outfit

Brynnlee's outfit

"Why you so dressed up?" Mattia asks

"Why you so dressed up?" Mattia asks. I laugh and pick Brynn up.

"When I found out I was pregnant, I swore to myself that I would teach my kids to be thankful for the things they have. Last year was Brynnlee's first Christmas and I took her to a foster home and had her give three kids, that were her age, a gift that we had picked out. This year, I'm taking her to a homeless shelter to help give breakfast to the kids and families that can't afford it." I reply. He smiles and puts on his jacket.

"I want to go too." He says. I nod and we head upstairs, leaving a note for the others on the fridge.

After Giving to The Homeless