Tour Time Surprise

Mattia and the rest of the boys have been on tour for a couple of days and won't get back until January. He didn't find out until the day before his flight so it was kind of last minute, but I'm not mad. His fans love him and besides, Tay and Vic are coming over to hangout and help me with Brynnlee. I normally wouldn't ask for help, but recently I've felt really sick and can't stop puking.

"Hey girlie! Been awhile." Tay says as I open the door. I laugh and let her and Vic in.

"How has your morning been so far?" Vic asks, walking in and setting her purse down on the table.

"Same old same old. Get up, get dressed, get Brynn up, get Brynn dressed, feed the dog, and feed Brynn." I reply, grabbing a bowl for some cereal. I feel the sudden urge to throw up so I run to the guest bathroom.

"Oh my god! Are you okay?" Tay asks, holding up my hair. I wipe my mouth and nod.

"Yeah, I've just been feeling a little weird recently, but I can't do anything about it because I have responsibilities y'know?" I reply. Vic puts her hand on my forehead and flips it a couple times.

"You don't have a fever." She says, slowly pulling her hand away. I stand up and we go into the kitchen.

"So any other news?" Tay asks. I smile.

"Mattia wants a kid." I say. They gasp.

"Have you tried already?" Vic asks. I nod and they look at each other.

"We're buying a pregnancy test right now! Get dressed." They say.

"What why?" I ask.

"Because you already tried for a kid and you're sick now! Just do it!" Vic says. I nod and change into some sweats.

Outfit:

I grab Brynnlee and we all get into Taylor's car and she drives off

I grab Brynnlee and we all get into Taylor's car and she drives off. We get to CVS and buy two different tests, just in case.

"$15.36" The cashier says, giving me a dirty look as she hands the bag to me. I ignore it and grab the bag, smiling at the cashier. Taylor pays and we walk out to Taylor's car.

"Oh my god! I can't wait for you to take these!" Taylor exclaims. Vic and I laugh and we all go back to my apartment.

"Should I call Roshaun and Alvaro?" Vic says. Tay and I nod and Vic gets her phone out.

"Make sure they aren't with Mattia or any of the boys for that matter." Taylor says. Vic nods and FaceTimes Roshaun and Alvaro.

"Hello?" ~R

"Are you with the boys right now?" ~V

"Yeah we're right here." ~Ale

"Oh. Well this is only for Roshaun and Alvaro." ~T

"Why?" ~M

"Can we just talk to you two alone?" ~V

"Yeah! Boys we'll be back later." ~Alv