Forever

Third Person POV

Y/n sits by the toilet, puking for the fifth time since she woke up. Mattia and the kids are currently at her mom's house for Thanksgiving and she is supposed to meet them there.

Why am I puking?

The girl thinks, wiping her mouth. She pukes once again and sighs, physically drained. She thinks back a couple weeks and her eyes widen at the thought.

No, there's no way.

She thinks, standing up and dipping her face into the water cupped in her hands. She dabs a towel on her face and looks in the mirror, staring at the miserable girl in front of her. She walks into her room, dragging her feet, and grabs an extra pregnancy test she had bought after she missed her period a couple months back. She walks into the bathroom once again and takes the test.

Should I call someone? No, I don't want to give a false hope. They would be heartbroken if it was just a coincidence.

The brunette thinks. She waits a few more minutes before flipping over the test. Postive.

Oh my god.

The girl grabs the test and shoves it in her purse, not wasting time to do her makeup. She quickly gets dressed and posts on Instagram.

Your post:

Liked by mattiapolibio, roshaun_diah, and 9,731 others

Caption: I've got a surprise😏

mattiapolibio: and what might that be nugget?
  ^Y/n.Polibio: patience baby.

roshaun_diah: spill the beans.
  ^Y/n.Polibio: it's a surprise for you too babes 😘
  ^Jerseyluv224: it must be really goid if she won't tell Roshaun.
    ^alejandrosario: fr, she tells this man EVERYTHING
      ^Y/n.Polibio: not EVERYTHING. He doesn't know when my period is.
        ^roshaun_diah: who gon tell her...

tiktokroom: she finna be prego again i bet
  ^Y/n.Polibio: 👀

Load more comments...

The girl rushes to her car and drives to her mother's home, busting through the door smiling. Everyone looks at her confused and she screams.

"I'm pregnant!" Everyone stops and gasps. Roshaun runs to her and hugs her.

"I'm gonna be an uncle again!" He yells. She smiles as tear roll down her face. Mattia, shocked by the news, walks over and grabs her face, hoping to God it isn't a prank. She pulls out the test and he puts his hand over his mouth. He kisses her and Ale interrupts.

"You tryna make a twin?" Everyone laughs and they hug the girl. If she wasn't thankful for anything before, she was most thankful for the family she acquired in the past six years and the beautiful husband she was going to spend her forever with.

Forever.

It's an interesting word. It had once filled her with fear, speaking about her forever. But once Mattia was brought into her life, it was like forever was the only word she could use to describe her relationship with the boy. She had dreamed of finding her prince charming ever since she was a little girl and out of desperation, attempted to rush the process. Luckily enough for y/n, she found Mattia anyway. She never knew why she chose Jersey, but she wouldn't take anything back. Her life was perfectly falling into place, like a puzzle that has been waiting to be put together for years. The thought of being with Mattia forever AND raising a family excited the girl since the day they met, but it had become a reality way before now. The main reason this time was so different, was because she could see life from a whole different perspective. That morning she had woken up, dreading the thought of having to face the world, but now she was happier than she had ever been. Her life was complete. She had the family she dreamed of, the prince she prayed for, and friends she would never replace. This was how she wanted to spend her forever, happy and optimistic for the future and what it holds. This. Was. Her. Forever.

...........................................................

A/n: the end is coming soon 😔 sorry for the short chapter, I wanted to post one last thing tonight before I head to bed. Gn!