The Hangout Pt.1

Two Weeks Later

"Y/n get upppppp!" Alvaro whines. I groan and roll over to face him.

"What do you want?" I say, rubbing my eyes and checking the time. 10:05am

"I want to go to the mall!" He says. I roll my eyes and turn away from him.

"Take one of the boys Al. I'm tired." I say.

"But I want you to come!" He says, emphasizing the "you".

"Al, it is ten in the morning on a Saturday! Leave me alone." I reply. He grunts.

"Fine! I'll just pack Brynnlee's bag and take her with me!" He says.

"You are not going to kidnap my daughter and take her to the mall." I reply, pushing him off the bed. He grabs his phone and calls the boys, walking out of the room.

Alvaro's POV:

"Bro what is so important, you had to call at ten in the morning." Ale says. All the boys grunt in agreement.

"I want y/n to go the mall with me, but she is being mean." I say. They all let out tired laughs.

"We're on our way to help you. We kinda want to go to the mall too." Mattia says. I smile and say goodbye before hanging up.

Y/n POV:

"Y/N GET UP! WE WANT TO GO TO THE MALL!" The boys scream, jumping on me. I hear Brynnlee start crying.

"You bitches." I mumble, slowly getting out of bed and dragging my feet to Brynnlee's room.

"Shhhh baby, it's okay." I say, picking her up. Mattia walks in and takes her from me.

"Hey bug! What do you say we go to the mall and get you more toys?" Mattia says. Brynnlee giggles and hugs Mattia's neck.

"Can we pwease momma?" Brynnlee asks. I sigh and nod my head.

"I call dressing the baby!" Mattia yells. I let out a small laugh.

"Whatever, just don't make my child look weird." I say. Mattia cocks his head.

"Your child?" He asks.

"N-no! I meant my sister! Not my child, that's insane! I didn't get a lot of sleep, I'm just confused! Yeah, confused." I babble. He starts laughing and pushes me to my room.

"We picked out an outfit for you!" Ale says, smiling. I laugh and grab the pile of clothes on the floor, before going to the bathroom to change.

Brynnlee's outfit (scrunchie not bow)