No Means No

It's been a week since I started school, and I feel great. Roshaun and Alvaro have kept my secret so far and are my best friends. However, ever since my run-in with Tony, I've been on edge. I'm just hoping that he is really gone this time because I can't risk losing Brynnlee...

"Y/n, you there?" ~M

We had been on a group call, talking about whose house we were going to hangout at, for the last two hours.

"Yeah! Sorry, I was just zoned out, what did you guys say?" ~Y

"Can we all come over to your apartment tonight? All of our parents said no to having people over, but said we could go to someone else's" ~Alv

"Oh yeah! Sure, I'll text the address to the groupchat." ~Y

"Kk! See ya soon!" ~T

I hang up and text the group chat

👑Jersey Hoes👑

Y/n💍
*************

Tay✨
Thanks boo. Vic and I are on our way!😘

Roshaun💅
Same with me, Robert, and Alvaro.

Ale😁
Kairi and I are picking up Mattia now.

Kai⛄
Yeah, but Mattia is taking his sweet ass time! Hurry tf up bitch!

Tia🗽
Stfu. I couldn't find my other sock!

Y/n💍
Stfu and get over here!

Tia🗽
Shit sorry y/n.

I put my phone down and sigh.

"Y/n open the damn door bruh!" I hear Alvaro yell. I run down the stairs and let them in.

"Where is my baby?!" Roshaun yells. Brynnlee starts crying and I glare at Roshaun.

"Way to go!" Robert says, elbowing Roshaun. I run up the stairs into Brynnlee's room and pick her up.

"Shh baby, your uncles Alvaro and Roshaun are here!" I say. She wipes her eyes as the three boys walk in.

"Albaro! Rohaun!" She yells. I give her to Alvaro and she looks at Robert.

"Momma who dis?" She asks.

"That's Robert." I say. She reaches for him and he grabs her from Alvaro.

"Uncle Robbie is tall momma." She says. I laugh.

"Yes baby, he is."

"Is she your daughter? Because you don't act like a sister to her." Robert asks. I look at him and fear overcomes me.

"Yes Brynnlee is her daughter, but if you tell anyone, ANYONE YOU HEAR ME?! I will personally rip your big nose off of your face and shove it down your throat!" Alvaro says. We all laugh and Robert agrees to keep the secret.

"Yo! Let us in!" I hear Kairi yell. We all walk downstairs and I open the door, seeing the girls and the rest of the boys standing in the hall.