Moving Day

November 27th
Mattia's POV

"Excited to live with your girlfriend?" Roshaun asks. I smile, putting Daisy in the back seat of the car.

"You have no idea." I reply. He laughs.

"What are you going to do once you get there?" Ale asks.

"Bro, you act like I'm moving across the country! I'm literally moving a block away from your apartments!" I say.

"Still! What are you gonna do?" Kai asks. I roll my eyes.

"I'm going to kiss my girlfriend and my daughter and I'm going to unpack and help around the house as much as I can." I reply.

"Mans would make a great husband." Robert says.

"Take notes bitch. Maybe you can get Taylor to let you move in with her and Vic." I reply. We all laugh and stand there in silence.

"We're coming over for dinner later." Roshaun says.

"Says who?" I reply.

"Says yo wifey bitch!" He says, shoving his phone in my face.

Main Hoe💅

Me
Bitch can we come over fo dinner?

Main Hoe💅
Ofc. Tf kinda question is that?

Me
Thanks boo 😘

"Ha! See! We coming over!" Roshaun yells. I roll my eyes.

"Not if I tell my wifey you bullied me." I reply. Roshaun gasps.

"You wouldn't!"

"I would."

"But you won't, right? Because she makin her famous lasagna and I ain't finna miss out on that."

"Fine bro, but only because I know she's making it for you." I reply. I hop in the car and wave at the boys as I drive away.

Y/n's POV

"Babe! I'm here!" Mattia yells. I run into the living room and open Daisy's kennel. I let her out and she instantly runs to her water dish.

"Hi baby!" I say, kissing him. He smiles and I grab one of his suitcases.

"Wow! This room is nice baby." He says. Brynnlee runs in and jumps on the bed.

"Daddy! Have you seen the balcony?" She asks. He looks at me and raises an eyebrow.

"Balcony?" Brynnlee drags him to the balcony.

"You did a great job picking this place out babe." Mattia says. I smile and hug him.

"I'm so glad you like it."

"Of course we'll have to find a bigger place when we have another kid." He says, smirking. I laugh.

"I believe that was obvious, Mr. Polibio." I reply. He kisses my forehead and starts unpacking.