Mind Your Business Polibio

"Well?!" Mattia yells. I start shaking.

"Help! Roshaun!" I scream. Mattia pushes me against the wall.

"Shut up and tell us!" Kai says.

"Alright! Chill!" I say. I pause for a minute trying to figure out what to do.

"Spit it out!" Ale says. Just then, Roshaun walks out and sees us in the hall.

"What the hell? Let him go!" Roshaun yells, pushing Mattia off of me.

"What's going on?" Y/n asks. The boys stay silent.

"They were trying to get me to tell the secret!" I say. Kai pushes me and Roshaun pushes him.

"Why the hell were you guys doing that?" He yells.

"Well no one else will tell us! We feel like y/n doesn't trust us!" Ale says.

"So you attacked Alvaro?! Look, you have every right to be mad at me, but leave the rest of them out of it! Besides, I told you I needed time! Why can't you accept that?! God! All men are the same." Y/n yells. She grabs her keys and walks out.

"What did she mean by that?" Mattia asks.

"Mind your business Polibio! If you wouldn't have harrassed Alvaro, she wouldn't be so mad! God only knows how much shit she still hasn't told us! Now it might take longer! You promised you'd be patient with her! Figures that the one person she cares about more than her daughter, would be the one to fuck up." Roshaun says. Everyone goes silent.

"D-daughter?" Mattia asks.

"No! Her sister! Roshaun doesn't know what he's talking about!" Robert says. Mattia goes and looks at Brynnlee.

"Is y/n your mommy?" He asks.

"Mhm! Momma was hurt by a bad bad man! And then I was born and momma was happy again!" She says, smiling. Mattia picks her up and runs after y/n.

Mattia's POV:

"Y/n! Wait! Please!" I scream. She turns around with tears in her eyes.

"Go away!" She yells.

"I'm sorry okay? I was jealous! I really like you and I thought you didn't trust me! Please!" I yell, grabbing her.

"Momma?" Brynnlee says, tears flooding her eyes.

"No baby don't cry! Momma is okay! See?" She fakes a smile. Brynn hugs
y/n and looks up.

"Momma, Mattia knows the secret." Brynn says. Y/n looks at me.

Y/n's POV:

"Momma, Mattia knows the secret." Brynn says. I look at him. What if he leaves me? What if he thinks I'm a slut? I can't lose him! Brynn loves him!

"Please don't leave me. I didn't want it to happen! It wasn't my fault! Please Mattia! I can't be alone again! Please!" I beg. He hugs me tightly and pets my head.

"Y/n, I would never leave you alone with a child to take care of. Mine or not, you need someone who can help you. Let me prove that I can be different from every other man. I'll respect you, love you, and most of all, I'll never leave you." He replies. I look at him with tears in my eyes.

"Promise?"

"Promise." He says, brushing my hair out of my face.