Wedding Take 2

Third Person POV

Today is the day. The day that just three years ago was ripped away from the happy couple, causing more tears than that day should have brought. Mattia hasn't let y/n out of his sight since they arrived at the church, and doesn't plan on doing so until she has to put on her dress. Then, he is going to have Victoria and Taylor sit in the room with her.

"Baby, I know you are worried, but it's okay. Go get ready." The girl says. Mattia looks at y/n's scarred eye and shakes his head.

"You are blind in your left eye because I left last time. I'm not leaving until you have to put your dress on." He says, crossing his arms and leaning against the wall. The brunette sighs and stands up, slowly walking over to her worried husband.

"I love you and I appreciate that you care so much, but you need to get ready. If it makes you more comfortable, I'll have Roshaun and Alvaro come stand in my room with me." The girl says, placing a hand on the Italian's cheek and looking him in the eye. He sighs and nods.

"Fine, but please be safe." He mutters. She smiles and kisses him on the lips.

"I promise." She whispers, putting her forehead to his. He slowly walks out and calls her two best friends in to watch her.

"Hey Bitch." Roshaun yells. The girl laughs and sits back down at the vanity, continuing to do her makeup. The three of them talk about anything and everything until Taylor and Victoria barge into the room, kicking the boys out. Of course, not without a few protests from the Jamaican.

"Alright girlie! Let's get you into this dress!" Taylor yells. Y/n nods and stands up, grabbing the dress out of a small closet. She removes the plastic bag covering the white dress and places the dress on the table. She takes the dress, quickly walking into the bathroom to put it on. She removes her silk robe and stares at the dress for a second.

Polibio wedding take two.

She thinks, unzipping the back of the dress and stepping into it. She walks out to the dressing room and stands on the wooden box infront of the mirrors.

The dress:
(Pick your favorite)
1.

The dress:(Pick your favorite)1

2.