A Cry For Help

December 15th; Day before Break

"What are your plans for Christmas Break?" Mattia asks. I look at him and fake a smile.

"I'm not sure to be completely honest. I need to buy gifts for everyone, but I can't exactly take Brynnlee shopping with me and since mom is on a business trip until the 24th, I have no one to watch her." I reply. Mattia squeezes my hand.

"What about Ant?" He asks.

"He's going on a cruise with Jaden and Josh and won't be back until the 30th." I reply. Mattia nods.

"So you're home alone for the entirety of the break?" He asks. I nod my head.

"And Brynn of course, but for the most part I'll be alone." I say. We walk into the lunch room and sit down.

~Trigger Warning~
~Mention of Cutting~

Let me catch you up. So after Nick drugged me, Mattia and the boys took me home. They spent the night and then left in the morning after I woke up. My mom decided to take Brynn shopping with her and Ant was hanging out with Jaden and Josh, so I was alone in my thoughts. I tried turning on a movie so I could get my mind off of the situation, but I couldn't focus. Instead, I took a shower and decided to shave. I was shaving my legs and then I cut myself on accident. I watched as the blood ran down my leg and I grabbed the blade and started cutting on my wrist. I was scared of myself at first, but now I can't stop. I need help, but I don't want the others to worry. It's been a month and a half. I've slowly began the process of stopping, but I need help. I need help.

Normal POV

"Y/n? You good?" Ale asks. I look up and notice everyone staring at me.

"Yeah! I'm fine. Why?" I reply.

"You were staring at your wrist." Kai says.

"O-oh. Yeah I was just zoned out, sorry." I say. They all nod and go back to eating. I stare at my wrist again and this time Roshaun grabs it, causing me to yelp in pain. His eyes widen.

"You didn't." He says. Everyone looks at us.

"Y/n tell me you didn't! Tell me that you didn't hurt so much that you felt you had to do that!" He says, his voice cracking. I start crying.

"I-I'm so sorry babes! I tried to stop myself, but I couldn't. Please don't be mad at me. God I'm so sorry!" I say. He lifts up my sleeve and gasps, causing everyone to look.

"How long?" He asks.

"A month and a half." I reply. He hugs me and I hear Mattia sniffle. I turn and see him crying.

"T-Tia?" I say. He hugs me as tight as he can and cries into my shoulder.

"I'm staying with you during the break. I'm not going to let you be alone long enough to do it again. I'm going to buy an electric razor so you cant do it anymore. I'm going to lock the knife drawer. I am going to do everything it takes to help you. By January, you will be done with cutting." He rambles. He keeps talking about how much he and the group love me and how sorry he is and I hug him again.

"I'm going to stop. I've been trying, but I always fail. I'm sorry I didn't tell you guys. I promise if it ever happens again, I'll call one of you to help." I say. They all nod and we get in a group hug.

Ring

Secretary: Attention students! Your Christmas Break has officially begun! Enjoy yourselves and be safe!

We all cheer and run out of the school to our cars. I pick up Brynn and go home to see everyone's car parked out front. I go inside and see them hunting for every razor and throwing them all away. They lock the knife drawer and then meet in the movie room when they're done.

"You're stuck with us for the rest of break. We told our parents everything and even told your mom who, although worried, already knew but didn't know how to confront you without making the situation worse. Anyway, let's go grocery shopping!" Alvaro says. We all nod and head to the store.

"Momma? Can we get ice cweam?" Brynnlee asks. I giggle and nod.

"Y/n!?" Someone yells. I look around trying to figure out who said it.

"Momma, I think Tia is looking for us." Brynnlee says. I grab a box of ice cream sandwiches, a tub of mint cookie dough ice cream, and chocolate dipped ice cream cones.

"Let's go find Tia now." I say, putting the ice cream in the cart and pushing it towards the bread isle. I see Mattia and the boys all standing around with groceries in their hand, looking worried. Roshaun looks up and runs over, putting his stuff in the cart.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"They couldn't find you and they got worried." He says. I nod, walking towards them. They all let out a breath of relief and put their stuff in the cart.

"Momma, I'm hungry!" Brynn says. I grab a lollipop out of my bag and unwrap it, handing it to her. She starts eating it and we go to the check out.

"Are you single?" The cashier asks. Mattia stands next to me, putting his hand on my waist.

"No, she's not. Nice try though." He says. The guy nods and I pay for the groceries.

"Tia, I love you and all, but there was no need to get jealous. We aren't even dating bro." I say.

"Not yet. And I love you too, nugget." He replies. We finish putting the groceries in the car and head home and put them away.

"Why did you get some much ice cream?" Roshaun asks as everyone else walks downstairs. I look at him like he's stupid.

"There are eight people in this house. One of which, happens to be a child that turns two in a month and has a serious love for sweets. So yes, I bought a lot of ice cream." I reply.

"Ohhh! Makes sense. Wait! My baby turns two soon?! When were you going to tell me!?" He yells. I laugh and everyone comes upstairs because Roshaun is yelling.

"What's the ruckus?" Robert asks.

"My babygirl turns two in a month! And y/n just told me! I have to get the perfect gift! Ahhhhhh!" Roshaun replies. They all start yelling at me for not telling them and I laugh.

"Chill! I honestly thought I had told you because I told Tay and Vic already so I just kinda figured I had already told Roshaun and Alvaro since they normally know everything before anyone else." I say. Roshaun starts lecturing me, about how disrespectful it was not telling him first, as we walk down the stairs into the movie room. We all laugh as Roshaun rants and I can't help but smile. I'm truly happy.