First Fight

"Oh my god I'm so sorry!" A girl says, using her napkin to try and wipe the coffee off of my shirt.

"No no! It's completely fine. I have a spare outfit in my bag." I reply. She sighs.

"I'm really sorry. I've had a really stressful morning and I just ruined yours." She says. I give her a small smile.

"No you didn't, it takes a lot more than a cup of coffee to ruin my morning." I say. She laughs a little and smiles.

"I'm Cynthia." She says, extending her hand. I shake it and smile.

"I'm y/n." I reply. I look down at her shirt and see she has some coffee on it too.

"Hey! Come with me to the locker room! I have a crop top that would look great with the rest of your outfit!" I say. She smiles and nods and we walk to the locker room. I give her the crop top and I put on my spare outfit.

The crop top:

Your spare outfit:

Your spare outfit:

We walk out of the locker room, smiling and laughing and I see Mattia and the boys glaring at Cynthia

"Are you friends with them?" She asks. I nod and her expression changes.

"Why are you friends with them? You're so nice and their literal bitches!" She says. I step back a little and she slaps me.

"God! You're so stupid! I knew there was something off about you! No one is that nice in this school!" She yells. I hold my cheek and do my best to stay calm.

"Cyn what happened?" A girl asks. Cynthia glares at me.

"This bitch is friends with the boys." She says. Her friend glares at me and slaps me again.

"Whore." She says. I lose it. I grab her by her hair and force her to look at me.

"I don't know what your problem is, but if you ever lay a hand on me again I swear to god you will wish you had never came in contact with me. Get your plastic, Barbie Doll lookin ass out of my sight. Now." I say. I let go and her and Cynthia run off. I rub my cheek and the boys walk over.