Fireworks

"So, how's the pregnancy going?" Vic asks.

"Miserable. I literally can't get up out of bed without Mattia's help." I reply. They both laugh and we continue shopping.

"If that is how bad pregnancy is going to be, I'm adopting." Tay says. We all laugh and walk into Victoria's Secret.

"Welcome ladies! Can I help you find anything?" A guy asks, staring at me. Vic and I stare at Taylor and smirk.

"She wants something blue to wear for her boyfriend." Vic says, pointing at Taylor. The guy calls over another worker and sends Taylor with her.

"I'm gonna head to the bathroom, I'll be back." Vic says. I nod and turn my attention back to the guy in front of me.

"I don't need any help, I'm just here for my friends." I say. He smirks and places his hand on my stomach.

"W-what are you doing?" I say, backing away from him. He walks closer and I turn around and walk out quickly. I call Roshaun because Mattia is in the middle of class and I need help.

"Hello?" ~R

"Ro some guy is following me." ~Y

"Where are the girls?" ~R

"Vic is in the bathroom and Tay is trying stuff on. He touched my stomach Ro! I'm terrified." ~Y

"Me and Ale are on our way. Try to find someone to help you." ~R

"Okay. Please hurry." ~Y

Roshaun's POV

"It is the fourth of July bro, what the hell is some dude doing following around a pregnant girl?!" Ale says as he gets in the car.

"Why did she call you?" He asks.

"Mattia went to New York to get her something." I reply.

"What is he getting her?"

"I don't know, but he told me to tell her that he had class today so he could go get it."

"Whatever let's just hurry and get to the mall so we can save y/n from some perverted psycho." He says. We pull into the parking lot and immediately run into the mall. I make eye contact with y/n and we run over to her.

"Are you okay?" I ask. She shakes her head.

"He's looking at us." She says, sobbing. I hug her and look around, finding the guy that was following her. I point to him and Ale walks over.

"Back the fuck of you perverted freak! She's pregnant!" He yells, punching the guy. Y/n and I run over and I pull Ale off of the guy. We take y/n to the car and she calls the girls to explain why she left.

"Did he do anything other than touch your stomach?" Ale asks. She shakes her head.

"No I wouldn't let him get close enough to." She says. Just then, I get a call from Mattia.

"Hello?" ~R

"Have you heard from y/n? I called her but she didn't answer." ~M

"She's with me right now." ~R

"I thought she was shopping with thw girls?" ~M