Easter

Mattia's POV

My alarm goes off, waking me and y/n up at the same time. I here her groan and stretch so I sit up. I help her out of bed and into the bathroom so she can get ready.

"Can you go wake Brynnlee up?" She asks. I smile and kiss her forehead, walking through our bedroom and into the hall. I walk past the baby's room and I smile, taking a minute to enjoy the life I've been given before continuing my walk into Brynnlee's room.

"Bug, it's time to get up." I say, shaking her slightly. She stretches and sits up, kissing my cheek before she runs to her dresser to grab her outfit for today. I smile, walking out of her room and into the kitchen to make breakfast.

"Babe?" Y/n yells from the stairs.

"In the kitchen." I yell back. She walks in and smiles, wrapping her arms around my waist and laying her head on my back.

"Roshaun invited us to a little Easter barbecue at his house, do you want to go?" She asks. I smile and turn around so she is hugging my chest, placing a small kiss on the top of her head.

"Sure baby." I reply. She smiles and stands on her tiptoes to kiss me and then walks over to a cabinet to grab one cup and two mugs. She pours orange juice in one and coffee in the others.

"Brynnlee come eat!" She yells. Brynnlee runs down the stairs and into the kitchen. She gives y/n a kiss on the cheek and then y/n helps her sit at the bar to eat.

"What's for breakfast?" She asks. I smile and put a piece of bacon on her plate.

"Bacon and eggs." I say. She smiles and picks up her fork.

"Ah ah ah! What do you say to daddy?" Y/n says. I laugh and Brynnlee smiles up at me.

"Thank you daddy!" She says. I kiss her forehead and serve y/n her breakfast.

"Thank you baby." She says. I smile, kissing her lips and turning around to serve myself.

"When does Roshaun's barbecue start?" I ask.

"At six, but I'm taking Brynnlee up to the daycare building, for an egg hunt, in an hour." Y/n replies.

"Can I come?" I ask. Y/n smiles.

"Of course you can come baby." She says. I smile and we continue to eat.

Egg Hunt

"Brynnlee!" A little girl yells. Brynnlee turns her head and smiles.

"Camden!" She yells. She runs over to the little girl and hugs her. The little girl's mom walks over and smiles.

"Hey y/n!" She says. Y/n smiles back at her and waves.

"Hey Caitlyn." She says.

"Who's this?" Caitlyn asks. I smile and wave.

"This is my-"

"Her husband, Mattia." I say, extending my hand.

"Oh nice to meet you!" She replies. I nod and y/n looks at me and rolls her eyes.

"What was that about?" She asks. I laugh.

"She was giving me a bad vibe." I reply. She rolls her eyes and the daycare provider starts talking.