ch. 2

"NANAKO

"NANAKO. meet prince tomura, from the villain's kingdom", queen nemuri, her mother said.

"nice to meet you, prince tomura", she said, trying to irk the prince even more.

for some reason, tomura shigaraki felt disrespected. the way she said his name made it seem like she was almost mocking him. and he didn't even do anything!

"likewise", he replied shortly, not wanting to engage in this conversation anymore.

"ahem. I've gathered you three", queen nemuri said, looking at her three daughters, "today to discuss marriage and the future heiress to the throne".

"w-wait, mother. you're not serious about this are you??", princess itsuka asked, worried.

"if mother wasn't serious, she wouldn't have said it, my dear sister", princess momo chimed in.

"indeed my child. it's about time for me to retire", nemuri chuckled.

"so...how will this work mother?", itsuka wondered, as there's only one prince and one throne.

a look of mischief glimmered in nemuri's eyes. laughing, she said, "why, dear itsuka. I'm glad you asked. there will be a wedding held five months later and a competition for the throne one month from today".

"for now, prince tomura will be residing at the palace and I expect everyone to treat him with the utmost respect and care", nemuri continued.

after the announcement, nanako walked out, not wanting to be in a room stuffed with people anymore.

"aha, if it isn't princess nanako", one of itsuka's knights said.

'ugh. monoma', nanako thought bitterly. she just wanted to go have some tea and play but no, this blonde hoe was standing in front of her, preventing her from doing so.

"HAH?! WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT SUPPOSE TO MEAN, YOU SH—", nanako lifted her hand up, stopping bakugo from continuing.

yes. THE katsuki bakugo was one of her six personal knights. at first he was stubborn and didn't want to, but after defeating him in a hand to hand combat, he gave in. not only him, but along with izuku midoriya, hitoshi shinso, eijiro kirishima, shouto todoroki, and denki kaminari, were all part of her personal knights.

"sorry sorry nana!! monoma didn't mean that!!", itsuka apologized while scolding monoma.

"don't worry about it itsu, I have more important things to worry about than a mere dog of the royal family", nana retorted with a smile.

itsuka didn't mind that much however monoma was still one of her knights, if not, the closest one to her. monoma wanted to cuss nana out, but obviously, it was not allowed or recommended.

"say nana, how about you freshen up and join momo and I for afternoon tea in about an hour?", itsuka said invitingly.

nana gave her a genuine smile, nodding before excusing herself and heading off to go get changed.

✿.。.:* ☆:**:. nanako's pov.:**:☆ *:.。.✿

changing into a plain and simple white dress with gems embedded near the collarbone, I called in my knights and two servants.

"princess nanako, I don't think entering a woman's chamber, much less a princess's is very manly", kirishima said.

"chill kiri, it's just us now", I replied, trying to ease his worries.

"plus, it's not like it's the first time y'all have entered my chambers", I said with a slight smirk.

giving up, the six knights entered my room along with mina and ochako.

"sit", I commanded to them as I gestured over to the chairs. hesitantly, the nine of us took a seat.

"i-is something wrong princess nanako..?", midoriya asked, worriedly fidgeting with his thumbs.

"yes, I told you to call me nanako or nana", I replied, earning a smile from a few.

"but getting down to business", I started, looking around intensely, "we need a plan".

"for?", ochako asked timidly.

"a-aRE YOU TRYING TO MARRY THE CRUSTY PRINCE?!?", kaminari asked, standing up suddenly and causing his chair to fall back.

"w-wait wait wait, you're not actually planning on doing that are you princess??", kirishima stuttered.

"HAH?! THAT CRUSTY ASS CAN SUCK IT AND GO BACK TO HIS OWN KINGDOM!", bakugo loudly protested.

"oooohhhh finally~ our princess likes someoneeee", mina squealed.

"shut up!", I said, shooting a glare at kaminari.

"who the fuck said I wanted to marry that crusty hoe, kaminari? want me to double your training?", i huffed.

"n-no. sorry princess...", he replied with his head looking down.

"anyways, as I was saying—"

*knock knock*

sighing, mina got up and quickly opened the door to reveal kaibara, one of itsuka's knights.

"excuse me for the interruption but princess itsuka and princess momo are expecting your presence at the garden", he said briefly.

"yeah yeah, I'm coming", I said as I got up, dusting the imaginary dust off my dress.

"let's head out hoes".