ch. 49

"WELL?! what's your decision, king tomura?", tsububara asked, pressuring him to answer

"guards!! drag this man out and hang him!", tomura ordered. knights immediately appeared and grabbed tsububara by the arms.

"W-WAIT!! WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS?!", he yelled, trying to get out of the guards' iron grip.

tomura turned to nanako, who was still a crying mess. he caressed her face gently and looked into her eyes. his eyes held such concern and gentleness that it was almost shocking.

"nanako. I promise you that no matter what, I'll always love you. even after what you did in your past, I'll still love you. you accepted me for who I was, even when I wanted nothing to do with you. you were always there to brighten up my day and taught me many things. you taught me compassion for others, and opened up a whole new gate of emotions that I've never felt until I met you. I'm forever grateful for you and never will I ever think of leaving you. I love you so very much nanako, please, be my wife forever and ever until we die".

nanako was absolutely stunned. she bit her bottom lip as more tears flowed out of her eyes. except this time, it was happy tears.

itsuka watched in anger and just stood up and left. how tomura still accepted her bratty sister was beyond her now.

"ahem! as I was saying, I now pronounce you two officially, as husband and wife!", the priest said, cutting through the silence.

"and now, you may kiss the bride—"

tomura immediately pressed his now soft lips onto nanako. although tears were streaming down her face, the kiss tasted sweet. it was passionate and showed nanako that tomura was indeed serious about his promise.

the crowd cheered and hollered, congratulating the new couple.

once they broke apart, huffing, they looked into each others' eyes. nanako's eyes glimmered with hope while tomura's shined with tenderness. but both radiated with love.

once the ceremony was over, the party began. food was served and toasts were made. momo made the second best maid of honor speech since nanako made first.

stories were shared about how the couple came to be. from making a bet on who can make the crusty prince fall for them first to now, lovingly sharing a kiss.

when nighttime hit, and most people were either drunk or gone, tomura and nanako snuck out. yes, they snuck out of their own wedding.

nanako led tomura to the garden in which they first had their dance. the fountain was still spitting water out as the red and white roses were still well groomed.

"remember the last time we were here?", nanako asked.

tomura smiled. "of course".

"may I have this dance, my bratty princess?", tomura asked, extending his hand out.

"of course, my crusty prince", nanako replied as she placed her hand in his.

although there was no music, the moon and setting set the mood for them. nanako and tomura swayed as she couldn't move as freely as she desired in her pouffy dress.

as they swayed, tomura leaned down, placing his forehead against nanako's.

"you know, I really love you a lot", nanako quietly said.

"I love you a lot too, my queen".

the couple continued to dance as the night was young. before engulfing in complete silent and bliss, nanako asked one more time.

"do you promise you'll always love me? forever and ever?"

"I promise. to love you forever and ever".

a/n: hey readers! as we have reached the end of the story, I honestly hoped you enjoyed it. I spent a lot of time and effort into making this happen, so please comment, share, and give it a like!!

also, if you like bnha villains, definitely check out:
- villain babysitter
- mute child x bnha villains (title will change)

orrrrr, if you felt that shinso didn't get enough love in this one, you could always read:
- mission purple💜

thank you once again and I hope you enjoyed it!! <3