ch. 38

"YOU'RE ENGAGED?!", mina screamed

"apparently so", nanako chuckled as they packed their belongings, getting ready to head back to their home kingdom.

mina kept on squealing and saying how she knew this was bound to happen. they laughed and talked about how exciting it'd be once they started the wedding preparations.

"nanako, you ready to go?", tomura asked as he knocked on the door.

"yep!"

quickly, they all entered the carriage, waving goodbye to all for one.

"I shall be expecting a wedding invitation soon", he said. nanako smiled. it was good to know that tomura's father supported them.

now everything was right. at least as far as it goes.

✿.。.:* ☆:**:. nanako's pov .:**:☆ *:.。.✿

we arrived back home after another sixteen hours of traveling. sluggishly getting off the carriage, I dragged my suitcase to my room and fell asleep.

hours later, I was woken up by a soft nudge to my side.

"..hm..?" I slowly opened my eyes, embracing the light that was coming in through my window.

"I'm sorry for waking you up mommy. but I missed you so much!!", eri said as she sat on my bed, waiting for me to get up.

I sat up, giving her a hug. "I missed you too eri".

I got out of bed and rummaged through my belongings. I got out the little bag with her present in it and handed it to her.

"is this for me??", she asked, looking surprised.

"of course!! I bought it just for you!"

she excitedly took out the small box. opening up the gift, she saw the gold hearted necklace.

"wow...THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!", she yelled, full of excitement.

I chuckled at her cuteness. making her turn around, I fixed the little necklace on her. she looked adorable!

"mommy, since you're back now, can we spend some time together? as a family?", eri asked with puppy eyes.

"of course! where do you want us two to go?", I asked with a smile.

"oh...u-umm...I was kind of hoping father could come too...?", eri said, hopefully.

"chisaki??", I questioned, not sure if tomura would exactly be happy with it.

"yeah!! and maybe kaachan and kiri too!!", eri suggested.

"then, in that case, can I bring midoriya, ochako, and tomura too? we can have tea and cake under the sakura trees that shouto showed me that one time!"