ch. 27

"THERE'S the serious type, iida tenya

"THERE'S the serious type, iida tenya. the sleepy type, shinso hitoshi, who you already know. the shy type, tamaki amajiki. the fun type, togata mirio. and finally, you know him too. todoroki shoto, the cold but hot type!", nemuri said.

"mom...did you just—"

"ANYWAYS! two out of the three you already know. take some time and decide who you like best, then let me know, okay?"

before nanako could protest, nemuri left, leaving her, the five guys, and a few others.

"sooooo uhhhhh, welcome to my harem..?", nanako joked.

before nanako could say anything else, tomura pulled nanako out of the main room.

momo walked over to todoroki. "a-are you really g-going to compete with them?", momo shyly asked todoroki.

todoroki didn't answer. instead, he looked away.

"I see. then good luck winning her heart", momo said as she walked out.

✿.。.:* ☆:**:. nanako's pov .:**:☆ *:.。.✿

"are you seriously going to consider them?!", tomura asked, clearly irritated.

he started scratching his neck, which I stopped by gripping his hand. "stop that. it's not good for your skin, you're already crusty enough".

"tch!" tomura slapped my hand away. "answer my question!"

I sighed at him. "well...who else am I suppose to marry?"

"I'm not like momo. she has you to marry, and who do I have?", I asked, looking down at my feet.

I was met with silence. realizing he wasn't going to say anything, I left with a heavy feeling in my heart.

dabi and toga appeared next to me. I never know where they even come from. 'probably from the bushes', I thought.

"are you okay nanako?", toga asked with a look of concern.

"yeah. I'll be okay", I replied.

"hey, if anything, we're on your side for this", dabi said.

I chuckled. "aren't you suppose to be serving tomura? how're you going to be on my side for this?"

"you're cuter!", toga exclaimed.

"and not a man child", dabi discreetly chimed in.

I laughed. "thanks guys. now, let's go pick out my supposed future husband".

✿.。.:* ☆:**:. tea .:**:☆ *:.。.✿

nanako decided that she'd spend a whole day with each of them, at least give them a chance...and give herself one too.