ch. 50 - epilogue

✿

✿.。.:* ☆:**:. tea .:**:☆ *:.。.✿

MANY years had passed and tomura definitely kept his promise. everyday, their love grew stronger and stronger for each other.

despite the fights and yelling, tomura and nanako would always end up apologizing and loving each other more.

at the age of 25, nanako had birthed tomura twin boys. turns out storks really do listen to requests.

kirishima and bakugo finally realized their feelings for each other and got married. not long after, ochako and midoriya became engaged.

then at the age of 30, nanako birthed a daughter, named shigaraki/shimura aiko.

by now, shinso had given up on life and just decided to marry kaminari. dabi resorted to marrying toga as he thought he was going to be single forever. momo and todoroki also gave birth to a girl then a boy a year later.

by age 40, nanako and tomura attended eri and kota's wedding. they were happily married with children of their own.

by now, tomura and nanako's hair was starting to grow grey, with the occasional white hair.

by age 50, most of nanako and tomura's children were married. the older of the twins took over the throne as tomura retired.

they spent most of their time relaxing and enjoying the world around them. they traveled quite a bit and returned home once they heard that their first grandchild was to be born.

at age 60, both nanako and tomura were almost too old to move. they would spend their time playing with their grandchildren and reading stories to them.

then at age 85, nanako passed away. tomura felt his heart break like it never has before.

he visited nanako's grave as much as he could. he watched his world fade of color as time went on without nanako by his side.

by age 97, tomura has finally died. he rested in peace while the rest of his family mourned over him.

and when tomura had used his last breath, he remembered the things he had spent with the love of his life.

his life might've not always been a good one, but it was definitely a memorable one.

as he died, his soul woke up. it traveled to a grassy field with many flowers and a small waterfall. standing in front of him was the one and only nanako.

"I've been waiting for you, tenko", nanako said.

tomura walked over to nanako, who was holding her hand out for him to take.

"I'm here, as promised", tomura said.

"well, if it isn't the crustiest prince of them all", nana joked.

"well, if it isn't the brattiest princess of them all", tomura retorted.

their hands were intertwined and their hearts were connected. they ran through the field one last time before disappearing into thin air.

this, was the story of a princess. the brattiest princess of them all.

finale.