ch. 13

✿

✿.。.:* ☆:**:. nanako's pov .:**:.☆*.:。.✿

TO say I was shocked was an understatement. chisaki has brought me to the base, in which I immediately saw this guy, with the greyish/white arrow-shaped hair, that mina has mentioned before.

"welcome back overhaul", the man greeted, taking a brief glance at me before looking back at 'overhaul'.

"overhaul?", I asked confused.

"it's my code name...you could say...for this organization that I have currently. shie hassaikai", he said before continuing, "however, you can keep on call me chisaki or kai if you desire".

I nodded before looking back at the man in front of us.

"my name's kurono hari—code name: chronostasis—it's a pleasure to meet you princess nanako", the man said while bowing politely.

"chrono, take princess to her new room and show her around. you know which rooms to avoid", chisaki said with an authoritative voice as he left to go off somewhere.

'rooms to avoid...', I thought as I kept that in mind. rooms to avoid meant you should definitely go in those rooms and figure out what exactly is in those rooms.

"well, let's go", kurono said as he guided me throughout the base.

I followed closely behind, not wanting to get lost. despite how the outside of the base looked, it was surprisingly huge on the inside.

I glanced around to see how pure looking it was. very white. squeaky clean. it was almost like it was tempting me to create a huge mess.

"this will be your room, princess nanako", kurono said, gesturing his hand to the closed room.

"thanks. and you can just call me nanako or nana, no need for the title", I said smiling as I entered the room. nothing much but a bed, a table, a chair, and a candle for light.

"I could never princess, I deserve no such honor", kurono responded.

"it's fine, everyone calls me that anyways. by the way, do you maybe have a map so I can navigate my way around here...?", I asked, not sure if he'd actually be willing to give me one.

he seemed to think for a moment before replying to my question.

"I'm assuming we can trust you princess. if you do anything to betray us, I'll be sure to repay it ten fold", he said as he handed me a folded map.