ch. 3

SIPPING some hot pipping tea complemented with some fresh biscuits, nanako couldn't have asked for more than when her sisters started discussing the announcement their mother had made earlier today

"say, nana, what do you think of the whole situation?", itsuka asked.

nana shrugged. "I don't really care. either you or momo's gonna get the throne and the man anyways", she responded to her question with full honestly.

"of course she would say that. you really need to get your laziness fixed nanako", momo said.

momo was usually calm and collected. however, there were moments in which she wouldn't be, like now.

'she must be pissed I picked todoroki as my knight', nanako thought, internally smirking as she thought of a plan to yeet them together.

there were a few people nanako shipped within her circle of people, and she was for sure going to make them happen one way or another.

"honestly...if you really look at him, he's not that bad looking...", itsuka confesses timidly.

itsuka was probably closer to nana than momo. itsuka always helped her no matter what it was, despite it be a inconvenience to her. thus, their sisterly bond was tight, and if she wanted that crusty prince, then nana was going to give it to her.

although deep down, she still shipped her with monoma, despite the trash he is.

"hm~ interesting", nana teasingly said.

"n-no no! wait, I-I didn't mean it like that!!", itsuka flustered.

"tch"

'oho? looks like someone's a little jealous~ this'll be good blackmail', nanako thought as she saw monoma look away.

chuckling, momo looked at nana with a glint in her eyes.

"my dear nanako, how about we make a bet?", momo said, with a smile.

"hm, go on"

"out of the three of us, let's see who can make prince tomura fall for us first", momo suggested.

"you know, dear sister, if you wanted todoroki, you could've just asked. no need to make me fall for some prince so I don't hit on you man", nana said while sipping her tea. pinkie up.

choking on air, momo quickly covered her mouth, wishing she was covering her blush too. todoroki just stood there, unaffected. honestly, since he's so attractive, he's probably used to this by now.

"t-that's not what I was saying!!", momo denied, even more flustered while itsuka just chuckled along with nanako.

"like I said, sister. if you really wanted him, you could've just asked me, I would've gladly given him to you~", nana teased.

"...w-wait r-really...?", momo asked shyly.

"aha, no. I'm sorry, but each one of my knights mean a lot to me, along with my maids. so they won't be getting away from me that easily", nana replied nonchalantly.

"however, I will take on your challenge. now if you'll excuse me, I have work to do", nana said as she excused herself from the small gathering.

walking away, she stopped as the usually quiet todoroki decided to speak up.

"was that really necessary, princess nanako?"

turning around to face her knights and two maids, she replied honestly, "no, but I mean what I said. and todoroki, you'll play a great role in my plans later", nana said as she turned around and continued walking.

as she had sensed, a little messenger was hiding behind the bushes, quietly following them.

'probably one of that crusty man's people', nanako thought as she kept on walking back to her chambers. she needed a plan to keep tomura away from her sisters and she was going to make it happen.

✿.。.:* ☆:**:. tea .:**:☆ *:.。.✿

"hm? is that so. a competition to see who claims my heart first? this is going better than I expected", tomura said.

"well done dabi. keep trailing the third princess while toga and compress keep tabs on the first and second one".

"I'd be careful though, prince tomura. we never know what might happen", kurogiri intervened.

"indeed, from what I can tell, princess momo is very intelligent and capable", compress added.

"hehe, princess itsuka is so cute!! she'd make a good queen too!!", toga exclaimed happily.

"and the bratty one?", tomura questioned.

"she's...very provoking", dabi reported.

"obviously!! her and her name callings. how dare she calls me crusty!!"

"well—"

"shut it! you burnt nugget!"

"keep on observing them. after a week, I want to know who's best fit for the throne. only then will I marry them and take over this trash of a kingdom", tomura commanded.

as soon as they all bowed and left the room, tomura sat on his bed, staring up at the ceiling.

"just you all wait. I'll soon be the king of both kingdoms", he mumbled to himself.