ch. 12

✿

✿.。.:* ☆:**:. nanako's pov .:**:.☆*.:。.✿

THE date came a lot sooner than I would've liked. usually I'd have more time to prepare and practice flirting with mama so I can get straight to the fuc—

funny conversations. yes.

"nanako!! are you ready for your date??", mina asked as she entered the room.

she looked me up and down. "damn girl! lookin like a whole meal!"

"thanks mina~", I said as I twirled a bit.

I decided to go with a more casual dress, despite liking the comfort of pants. I especially liked the pockets, so I asked ochako to sew them in my dresses for me before I left.

perfect for putting things that I can't hold in them. which reminds me—

"mina? where's the perfume that dabi handed me last night?"

"right here nana!", mina happily said as she handed me the bottle, to which I sprayed it slightly before slipping it into my right pocket.

"alright, if I don't come back in an hour or so, have todoroki and midoriya come looking for me", I ordered. mina nodded as we both exited out of our room.

reaching downstairs, we greeted the innkeeper. he bowed as mina walked me to the door.

"have fun and don't flirt too much!", mina teased.

I laughed before saying, "yes yes, I'm not like who I used to be. byeeee~"

sticking my hand in my pockets, I fiddled with the small perfume bottle that dabi gave me the night before today. I occasionally took it out and sprayed it for fun.

finally arriving at the designated meeting place, I peeked inside. although the outside seemed a bit old and rustic, it gave the place a bit of character.

inside, there was not much people, only two or three, not including the worker.

I looked around for a tuff of brown hair and golden orbs. catching his sight, I waved and walked over.

sitting down with good posture, I ordered a cup of earl grey tea along with a slice of mango cake.

chisaki just had what seemed like a cup of dark coffee. either that, or dark tea...?

"so, why'd you invite me here?", I asked casually.

"is it so wrong to want to see and get to know you, princess nanako?", he replied.