ch. 29

TOGATA mirio's date with nanako was

TOGATA mirio's date with nanako was...eventful. a very energetic and kind boy, nanako would remark.

although it was their first time meeting, mirio had already made nana feel like she's the most important person to him in the entire world.

mirio had this sunshine personality that reminded nanako a lot of midoriya.

somehow, mirio had managed to sneak him and nanako out of the palace, so they shopped around the center of one of the closer villages.

they tried many foods, and since mirio was popular, so most things were free for them. they said it was thanks for what mirio has done for them.

'damn. nice, cute, AND helpful to others? I hit the jackpot with him', nanako thought.

the rest of the day was spent hopping around town and seeing many things that people did that nana has never seen since she was always cooped up in the palace.

"thank you for the date, togata", nanako said as they walked back to her chambers after a long day of activities.

"of course princess nanako! I hope you had fun", mirio said.

"just call me nanako or nana. take this as a new sign of friendship", nana said while smiling. she stuck her hand out, offering a hand shake.

"in that case. mirio is fine", mirio said as he took nanako's hand and shook it. then kissing the back of her hand, making nanako slightly flustered.

"well goodnight then nanako. sleep well!", mirio said as he bounced off to who knows where.

'what a gentleman', nana thought while letting out a small chuckle as she entered her chambers.

✿.。.:* ☆:**:. tea .:**:☆ *:.。.✿

morning came and it was another day for another date.

"now I really sound like a hoe", nanako mumbled as she got out of bed and prepared for whoever was to pick her up.

a knock came from her door. opening it up, nanako found a boy with dark messy hair, who seemed like he was about to break down any moment now.

"hey there! umm, can I help you...?", nanako asked as the shy boy started shaking even more.

"u-um...h-hi...m-m-my n-name is t-tam-maki a-amajiki...", he stuttered out.

'wow, can't believe I found someone that stutters more than midoriya', nanako inwardly laughed at the cute stuttering boy in front of her.

"alright, tamaki! so, what do you have planned for us today?", nanako asked with a smile.

"w-w-wait...I-I w-was s-suppose to p-plan...t-this...?", he asked as he started trembling even more.

for some reason, nanako felt guilty for making him shake even though it should've been the other way around.

"you know what? it's okay, come on, I'll take you somewhere", nanako said as she pulled the poor boy towards one of her favorite places.

✿.。.:* ☆:**:. nanako's pov .:**:☆ *:.。.✿

I guided the shy boy towards the library first. I told him to pick out a few books and meet me at the front once he was done.

"ready?", I asked as he held a few books in his arms. he simply nodded, not even looking in my general direction.

I then walked towards this pond with ducks and little fish. sitting on the bench, I patted the spot next to me. he wobbled over to me, trying to sit as far away from me as possible.

'am I that scary?'

I opened my book, trying to get through the first paragraph. however, the silence was too awkward. my mind kept wondering over to what tamaki was reading so I took a glance over at him.

"you like pride and prejudice?", I suddenly asked, making him jump out of his skin.

"...y-yeah...d-do you l-like it t-too...?"

"oh yeah! I love elizabeth. she's truly a woman of both beauty and intelligence", I said.

"what about you?"

"u-umm....I-I like h-her t-too...she has a r-really p-playful a-and positive a-attitude...like m-mirio...", tamaki said.

"oh! you know mirio too! he was actually with me yesterday. a ball of sunshine really", I happily said.

tamaki only nodded and seemed to sulk a bit.

"we should read books together! oh and let's feed the ducks!! I have some bread that I got on our way here".

tamaki reluctantly got out of his seat, slowly nearing the edge of the pond.

I handed some bread to tamaki as I tore the piece of bread into smaller pieces. dropping the bread into the water, the ducks slowly swam over to us.

"they're so cuteeeee!!", I awed. if I could, I'd definitely buy a bigger pond and fill the entire pond with baby's ducks! 'oh wait, I can'.

"mhm", tamaki quietly hummed as he also dropped bread into the pond.

I looked over at tamaki. he seemed less nervous than before, which was good. I exhaled a breath I didn't even know I was holding.

we spent the rest of our day playing with ducks. the way they waddled to us was the most precious thing ever! then we proceeded to talk about books, well, mostly me, but same thing.

"thank you for the date tamaki!", I said as he walked me back to my chambers just like mirio did yesterday.

"y-yeah...t-thank y-y-you.....I h-had f-fun...", tamaki stuttered out.

"of course!! if you ever want to hangout again, let me know. and you can meet midoriya and them!! they're all really nice people", I rambled.

he simply nodded and awkwardly walked away. I swear I saw him facing the wall and hitting his head but there was no way he'd do that, I thought.

sighing, I entered my room. "he's cute", I said to myself.

"cuter than me?", a voice suddenly said, scaring the shit outta me.

"w-who?! oh. it's just you, dabi. sheesh, you scared me!", I laughed.

"just me? ouch". he playfully gripped his clothes near his chest, pretending his heart was aching.

"what is it that you want?", I asked, chuckling at his silliness.

"can't a guy visit his favorite princess?"

"I'm the only princess you know", I retorted.

"touché".

we both ended up laughing, spending our night talking about how my dates went and where I've been going with each one of them.

"why do you care by the way?", I asked.

"intel".

"for who?" I lightly laughed at his short response.

"tomura".