ch. 28

✿

✿.。.:* ☆:**:. nanako's pov .:**:☆ *:.。.✿

SHINSO and I ended up having our "date". we were in my chambers and after a long nap, we were woken up by ochako to have some strawberries.

"do you remember how we first met?", I asked him. although we had just woken up, his voice sounded more groggily than mine.

"mm...I was sleeping...on the grassy fields. it was such a nice day. then you showed up and ruined it", he said while playfully scowling.

"uhhh excuse me?! the day you met me was the best day of your life!"

"you ruined my sleep and tripped over me! how is that the best day of my life?"

"it was the day you met me! the woman that changed your life", I sassily said as I flipped my hair.

"why'd you even bother talking to me anyways?", he asked, rubbing his eyes.

"what do you mean?"

"you know what I mean", he said as he picked up a strawberry and ate it.

"mmmm...I actually don't", I replied, playing dumb.

shinso sighed. "you bothered me everyday for who knows how long. you would visit me during lunch and bring along midoriya and sometimes bakugo and todoroki. you wouldn't leave me alone. you were so annoying".

"heyyyy!! that's meannn!", I pouted.

"I'm just kidding", shinso said as he patted my head.

"I'm actually very happy I met you. and that you picked me to be one of your personal six".

—•—

it was just another one of those days. nothing much happening. that is, until I saw this boy.

he was lying on the ground, sleeping. and what better way to disturb someone's peace than to trip over them and wake them up?

I walked over to him, pretending to not see him. then tripped over his side, falling onto the fluffy grass.

"what the fuck?", he asked as he sat up, rubbing his side.

"who the hell sleeps on the ground?", I asked, pretending to be mad but actually trying to contain my laughter.

"and who the hell doesn't see a grown man sleeping on the ground and trips over him?", he retorted.

I laughed. "what's your name?"

"shinso hitoshi. you?"

"kayama nanako", I replied while grinning.

his eyes widened and he quickly scurried up. "my apologies for my rudeness princess nanako!"