ch. 35

"CHECKMATE bitch!"

"CHECKMATE bitch!"

"nanako, if you call all for one a bitch during yalls chess match, I'll be saying your eulogy at your funeral", chisaki said as he forfeited.

"you're just upset that I beat you, loserrrrr—"

"NANAKO! tomura's waiting outside!!", mina said as she busted through the door, again.

nana got up from her seat. "thanks for playing chess with me...for like ten fucking hours".

"it was only three but okay".

"anyways, see you soon!!", nana said as she slipped towards the exit. she was excited. after hours of sitting and strategizing, she could finally get up and move around.

"oh, you're here", tomura said with his usual stoic face.

"yep! now what are we doing??", nanako asked excitedly.

"according to dabi, a date".

"oh? and where will we be going?" 

"to where the peasants are", tomura said.

nanako chuckled. "you can't just call them that tomura. they're the people of your kingdom".

"whatever", tomura rolled his eyes.

✿.。.:* ☆:**:. nanako's pov .:**:☆ *:.。.✿

"wow!! look at all these people!!", I exclaimed. I rarely got to go out of the palace, so I was soaking up every aspect of it.

tomura lightly chuckled. "be careful though. these streets aren't very safe...no where's safe in general", tomura warned.

"speaking of safe, do you know who your real parents are?"

"that's two totally different topics", tomura said, ignoring my question.

"well then. let's go to that store!! it looks interesting", I said as I pulled tomura along with me.

we entered a store called "les méchants". it gave off a very classy vibe. lots of black, purple, and green decorations. high class, but humble.

I walked around, trying to find a gift for eri. looking from place to place, I saw a golden necklace with a little heart. in the middle, it had carved words, "you're always loved".

picking it up, I quickly went to go pay for it, only to be stopped by tomura. "let me pay".

"no no! it's fine!! plus, I'm her adoptive mother, it should be me paying anyways", I argued.

giving up, tomura sighed. "fine".

after buying the gift, we went to many more shops, holding hands, like a couple.