Chapter 33

THIRD PERSON POV

Everyone was busy preparing for something at the Vinumous Mansion. Each of them has their assigned work for their attack. King was on the other side, checking his calibre and other dangerous stuffs.

"King, na-track ko na kung saan galing ang tatlong motor." Hindi magkanda-ugagang ani Cyver, he was assigned to do the tracking of those three fuckers.

King, Lhander, Adriel, adam and Cade, including Adriano went near him who is busy typing on his laptop.

"Hack their CCTV's and count their numbers." King plainly said.

Adriano went outside and secure the gangs member. Lhander on the other side was silently dusting his gun.

"Adam, find a spot around the area, you will be leading our assassin's. Wait for my lead before you shoot. Cyver, as always, you will be my look out, Adriel and Cade will be coming with me. Lhander, you will be entering at the back side of their fucking area, make sure you'll gonna block any possible exit, take at least 20 comrade to back you up." Everybody was attentively listening, no one ever talk or say anything if it's not needed.

"There are at least 200 person inside including the assigned securities outside the abandon building." Imporma na Cyver na walang tigil sa pagkudit sa kanyang laptop. Mabilis ang mga daliri, waring hindi napapagod.

"Mayroon transaksyong nangyayari." Dagdag niya pa.

The video was shown in a wide white board using the DLP.

Napakadaming taong armado ang nasa loob, malayo man ang camera ay kita dito ang kahon kahon na droga, someone check it's substance, their boss.

"That fucking Altheo De Maunas and Gaston Andrada!! I gave those fuckers a chance yet they push to fight with me?! Truth be told, be careful of those who you spare, you're only giving them the chance to magnify." King dangerously said as his forehead creased.

Saktong pagpasok ni Adriano ay inimporma niya ang mga tao roon na handa na ang mga armas at mga tauhan.

"Fresh graduates will be coming with us too boss, it's also a challenge before they formally accepted." Adriano informed King as he was pertaining to the Men who was newly recruit and surpass the Venom Mafia training.

"Good, let's go." Yaya niya sa mga kasama at agad naman itong sumunod.

King's furious face changed into grinned and playful smirk. He is very confident to slay those who block his way, a dangerous man he is.

THEY arrived at exactly 7:00 pm around the area, good chance for their bloody war.

They all wearing the earpiece, the same they used the last time they attacked.

"Adam? In position?" King asked emotionless, he was cold as ice again, back to his old self. Only his Allestair can melt him, indeed.

"Yes boss. All ready." Adam answered excitedly.

"Lhander?"

"Done." Maikling sagot nito.

"Cyver? How about the transaction, done?"

"Yes boss. Pero nandyan pa rin ang grupo." Cyver answered seriously.

All of them addresses King as Boss when they are in serious situation, example is what's happening right now.

King signed Cade and Adriel to start entering the place. The two assigned their men to back them up.

The abandoned building was a 5 story bulding, it's purely dark, none trace of light.