Chapter 40

ALLESTAIR POV

King continuously giving me kisses full of love, the intensity building inside me feels like a fire, his hands expertly find his way to my little flower.

He slide down my panty and i was like shocked for a moment but King did not let me utter another word and just touch me there while his lips doing his work on my bossom.

"Ahh King." I moaned his name. He was giving me pleasure i had once when we did it.

"You're too perfect wife. You're God's greatest creation." He complemented while rubbing my little peanut down there.

Nabigla ako ng biglang tumigil si King, idinilat ko ang kaninang nakapikit kong mata para tignan siya only to find out, he's undressing himself. Mabilis niyang tinanggal ang lahat ng saplot and lastly his Calvin Klein boxer.

Nanlalaki ang mga matang iniiwas ko ang tingin when he sprung his big King. It was like a sword ready to slain his enemy.

Shit! Kakasya ba iyan? Tanong ko sa isip.

I know it had enter me once but I don't know this time.

"Don't worry wife, my big King here is a gentleman." Aniyang may mapupungay na mata.

He dived in his self to me but i dont feel heavy, he was supporting himself to not pinned me down.

Again, he kissed me while his right hand find it's way to my bossom and the other one to my little flower.

He touched me, again and again till i become wet, ready and prepared. To surely ready from the big King, he entered one of his finger repeatedly, over and over, as i feel the fire inside me wanting to release.

"Let it go wife." King added as he feel my hesitant to let go whatever is building inside me.

More pushing and pulling till i releases the hot liquid. He lift his lips from my bossom and find his way to my little flower,

"I wanna taste you wife." Pabulong pa nitong paalam sa akin.

Slowly, he touched me using his tongue, tasted my liquid, lick every part of my feminity. Doing that is like building another fire inside me, with more intensity. Again, he put his two fingers inside me while his tongue playing with my clit, and again, i released another hot liquid.

Hapong hapo ako ng matapos iyon, hingal ng hingal pero alam kong hindi pa kami tapos.

Pumantay siya sa akin while he spread my legs apart.

"Ready wife?" He asked.

I was about to say yes when he went in and then stop, hinayaan muna nitong masanay ako sa kaangkinan niya bago sumulong.

"Walang hiya ka! Nagpaalam ka pa? Ni hindi mo nga ako hinintay sumagot!" Angil ko rito kahit pa nakasalpak ang kahabaan sa akin.

He chuckled.

"I was afraid you will hesitate so i went in." Sagot niyang nakangisi.

Sasagot pa sana ako ng masuyong halik niya ang pumigil sa akin, noong una ayokong tugunin siya but he moved his big King making me open my mouth, letting him savour every part of it.

Hindi ako nagpakipot pa at masuyo kong tinugunan ang halik niya, he tasted sweet and fresh, kahit magbabad kaming maghalikan ay okay lang sa akin, hind siya nakakasuya, the more i taste him the more i craved for more.

He continue doing his job, grinding his body against me as if making a fire for the both of us, while i can't control myself but moan wildly, feeling the pleasure his giving me.