New friend

Jimin POV:
"a cup of caramel iced coffee, please"
I smiled at the girl taking my order.
"That'll be 3,99$ sir" she said and returned the smile. I took my wallet up but before I got to pay someone stopped me.

"I would love to pay for you, if I may" a dark sexy voice said from behind. I turned around and faced a very handsome man, around my age. He had dark brown hair and wore a pair of large black RayBan sunglasses. He was about 6' foot and wore an all black outfit. A black long sleeve shirt tugged inside some black long pants with an gold belt on. He gave me a big boxy looking like smile, very sexy but cute.

"Well if you insist!" I said jokingly and giggled, he laughed and payed for my coffee. He also bought something for himself, so I guessed that he wanted to talk and get to know me. I didn't mind, he was very attractive and everyone in the cafe looked at him. In a weird way tho, they kinda looked scared or concerned or something like that, but he seemed gentle so I didn't care about the looks be got.

We sat down at a table and began to talk, mostly about me since he seemed a little closed off, but I got to know that his name was Taehyung, he was 27 and he loved animals. He was super funny and sweet, and we laughed many times while drinking our coffees. I noticed that the looks from the people in the cafe got worse and worse so I decided to ask him about it, what could go wrong about that I thought.

"Uh..Tae I've noticed that you get some weird looks from people. Should we say something to them?" I asked him, whispering so nobody who stared at him was going to look away so I could point out the people for him.

"Mhmh...I hoped that you haven't noticed" he said giving me a soft, sad like smile as he looked down at the table. I stared worrying a little.
"Can I ask why?" I asked out of pure curiosity.
He looked up to me again and smiled. "I'm a part of this city's mafia, one of my best friends owns it. That's why"
I widened my eyes and my jaw dropped as he spoke. I was sitting in a cafe with a man who works for a mafia. I tried to say something but I was just stuck in my own thoughts. I then laughed from my sudden stupid reaction. "no fucking way, that's amazing! I've never met someone like that" I said to him while he looked at me and grinned.

I asked him a couple of questions about what you do in a mafia, and he explained everything to me in detail. I felt like a little kid in a candy store. I've always wanted to meet one who worked with a mafia, and the fact that I've met one so sweet made me feel great. But it was also scary, thinking about him killing other people daily made me think about maybe I was next. I laughed again from my thinking. Of course he wouldn't be drinking coffee with me if he was about to kill me. I'm so stupid.

"Can I introduce you to my friends? I think my friends would really like you Jimin" he said very direct and sweet. I was happy that Taehyung asked me that, It meant that he actually wanted me to meet his friends and it also meant that he liked me.
Ive got a new friend and the thought of meeting more sexy mafia men like him made my heart skip a beat. I gave him a big smile. "Of course! When are you thinking?" I asked. He smiled at me and pointed behind me. "Now." He said and I turned around to where he pointed at.

5 tall men walked nearer the shop. They all walked in sync so it looked very satisfying to me. 4 of them wore all black, like Taehyung and the one that was left wore a bright yellow suit. None of them showed emotion but the one in the yellow suit, he had a huge smile on his face. My heartbeat went faster and I turned back around of excitement.

Tae looked at me and chuckled and before I knew it the 5 men stood behind me. "Hi baby" one of them said making me flinch since I haven't noticed them. Tae stood up and greeted all of the men, but one of the had to take a "business call". He kissed the man in the yellow suit, I guess they were boyfriends.