two

|kaylie|

"I can't believe he did that!" I yelled. I was currently ranting to my best friend, Danny. He's the only person who helped me understand the extent of my abilities. He's like me.

"And I can't believe you're still talking about him! Kaylie, it's been three days!" Danny complained.

"I just hate him!" I screamed, pulling at my hair. A random vase shot across the room, shattering against the wall near Danny.

"Hey! You need to control that before you're exposed!" Danny scolded me. I sighed in defeat.

He was right. Just thinking about him is making my telekinesis go rogue.

Just thinking about what he thought of me was making my telepathy go rogue.

I sighed and turned back to my laptop. I stared at the hundreds of words in the screen. I lightly tapped the keys, looking for the words to write. For years, I have been working on this book and I have never been unable to type a single word. I just couldn't stop thinking of him.

I opened a new page and rubbed my eyes.

You've got to do this. Get him out of your system.

My fingers started to race over the keys, finally letting me put my thoughts into words. I wrote about everything. I wrote about how his entrance literally made walls come crashing down, the way his suit shined in the light of the fire and gripped his toned body like a vice. The way his muscles bulged when he lifted the wall, that deep voice with the Irish accent wrapped around it, those bright blue eyes. Those strong calves that lead up to thick thighs and that amazing a-

"Are you writing about him?" Danny's head rested on my shoulder. I slammed my laptop shut, but he already knew. I was craving him to death. Danny couldn't know how much I wanted Swift, it would kill him.

I turned to face him, our faces only inches apart. I watched his eyes flicker between mine and my lips, the blue flecks in his green eyes highlighted in the lighting. He licked his lips as his minty breath fanned over mine.

"Tell me what you're thinking, you know I can't read yours." I whispered. Danny smirked at his advantage. Danny was a shield, I would never get a peek into his mind.

"I'm thinking about you," he sighed. His fingertips ran down the side of my face as his lips inched closer. Just as they brushed mine, I jolted back, making Danny look down at his hands awkwardly. I knew this was going to happen, why did I let it happen?

"I'm so-" I began, but then I got the feeling.

"The feeling?" Danny asked. I nodded and he motioned me to my closet. He grabbed my suit, and helped me out of my clothes and assisted my in zipping up the back. When he was done, he pulled my body to his and pushed my hair to the side, leaving little kisses down the back of my neck.

"You know what you do to me, yet you still play games." He groaned into my neck. I'm not going to lie, he sent tingles down my spine, but he knew I didn't like to get attached to anyone.

Danny let his hands roam over my suit before letting me out the window, but I couldn't leave him without a wink. He knew I was going to be gone for a while, so he had time to handle the little problem he had going on.. down there.

I flew close to the rooftops, heading downtown, until I arrived at the scene. I searched the scene for the problem from a rooftop across the street, until I realized there was no problem. In fact, the problem was already solved.

Swift stood in front of the building, helping a victim to the paramedics. He waved at the cameras and growing crowds in the glory that should be mine. He caught a bouquet of roses someone threw him, and I rose to my height at the edge of the roof.

I used my telekinesis to pull a single red rose from the bouquet and let it dance around his face, catching his attention. As he went to reach for the lone rose, I yanked it from his reach and brought it to me. I smirked when his eyes met mine as I brought the blood red rose to my nose. As he lifted off the ground, I dropped the rose, watching him catch it before it reached the ground.

I turned my back to the building, walking towards the center of the roof, waiting. I listened until I heard his feet land on the cobblestone roof. He came closer until I could feel his presence behind me.

"I believe this belongs to you," I turned around quickly, watching him hold the rose out. I went to reach for it, until he snatched it back.

"I'll give it to you, only if you tell me who you are." He smirked, as he thought he was going to win this game.

"Baby, I don't think you know who the real winner is." I whispered in his ear before running my teeth along the lobe. In his shock, I snatched the rose back, laughing before I disappeared around an abandoned building.

I could still read his thoughts from here, and damn were they loud.

Damn, did that really just happen? If I want to survive the next week before the boys get here, I really need to keep my lust for her out of it.

So he lusts for me, how lovely. Now only if I could stop lusting for him.

i really like pre writing so I can decide wether or not i want to post cause I have 4 other chapter already written