Chapter 34 Concert

Piper POV

Where the hell am I? and why and why is it so hot in here? Are my first thoughts when I wake up and notice I'm not in my bedroom in the apartment when I remember I'm in Australia. I roll over and half-smile to see my boyfriend still fast asleep next to me snoring. My gaze wanders over the room taking in the blue walls and how empty they are. Granted he's not here much but I expected some photos up or posters. Slowly I untangle myself from him and get out of bed and tiptoe downstairs and go into the kitchen. I jump when I hear the dog get off her dog bed and walk over to me her tail wagging as fast as a windmill.

"Good morning to you too cutie," I say rubbing her head. I don't want to go through the cabinets but I sort of want to make him breakfast. Hesitantly, I open the cabinet under the stove and find a pan I nod satisfied and set it on the counter and look through the cabinets for something to eat when I hear the stairs creaking.

"What are you up to?" He asks. I turn and am speechless seeing my boyfriend with messy hair and wearing a flannel with no shirt underneath.

"Cat got your tongue?" He laughs turning on the tea kettle.

"You shirtless caught me off guard," I mumble and continue going through the cabinet.

"I'm not totally shirtless." He chuckles.

"Not leaving much to the imagination huh?" I say.

"Eh, I sleep shirtless here cause it's hot."

"Makes sense."

"What are you looking for?"

"Pancake mix? I wanted to make you breakfast." I reply.

"No let me take you out for breakfast, I am supposed to be showing you around remember?"

"Yes but..."

" We always stay in and make food your on vacation, let me make some coffee and get dressed and we can leave." He says. I shut the cabinet and turn around and nod. "Okay."

"Did you brush your teeth first?" I question

"Actually yes." He laughs inching closer and I'm able to smell the mint on his breath.

"We are really going to make out in your kitchen?" I muse as He unexpectedly lifts me up and sets me on the counter his hands resting on the counter.

"Yep." He says pausing for a minute, I can see the wheels turning in his head and wonder what he's thinking about.

"God just kiss me, Luke," I say rolling my eyes as his lips meet mine. I'm taken aback for a minute before turning my head slightly and moving forward mindful not to fall off the counter he seems to notice and move closer so that my knees are pressed against him as his lips meet mine again. Unsure what to do with my hands I try to pull him closer to me.

"Surprised you?" He whispers his eyes twinkling. "I mean yeah," I'm surprised that my voice comes out horse. I wrap my arms around his neck our foreheads pressed together and I can feel his breath hitting my face.

"My girlfriend is so hot." He says kissing my neck. "Don't leave a hickey." I get out and try not to let out a moan because of how good I feel. I feel his finger on my lips as a subtle way to get me to not make noise and I just kiss the tip of his finger making him pull away from my neck and look at me.

"Did you just kiss my finger?" He laughs.

"Yes." I smile innocently.

"You're so cute."

"Your cuter." I giggle my eyes on his lips and the way his eyes are looking at me.

"More?" He raises his eyebrows a smirk on his lips.