Welcome, Player

WELCOME, PLAYER
a virtual reality mmorpg story

▪▪▪

This is the tale that will never grow old.
Theirs are the name that will forever live.
This is the legend that will be passed down from generation to generation.

This tells the story of how the most popular game, Arth Online, vanished in a blink.

Are you prepared for the tale to finally be told?

▪▪▪
____________

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. Coarse language is used in the book.

No part of this book may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior permission of the author. Crime ang plagiarism, huwag sundin.

Note: Under editing pa ho ito ngayon kaya humihingi ako ng kapatawaran sa typos, grammatical errors at maling tenses hehe. Mwa.

Welcome Player BC made by @Soleune Thank you much, bb! ❤

Date Published: June 18, 2020
Date Completed: August 19, 2020

____________

***

Everything and everyone now relies on technology. From a simple purchase to a life machine. Flying cars. Automated doors everywhere. A simple identification card that is equivalent to your whole life.

And weirdly, people became so addicted to online games.

Hindi na sila ang mga simpleng single-player games. Ngayon, mas lomobo ito sa populasyon at mga pangako ng isang magandang adventure.

People buy headgears everyday. Companies launch games every month and updates every week. The talk of the town are always about the newly launched game or the worst reviewed game ever.

And the world exploded when the top game company, Life Industries, launched their biggest game of all time: Arth Online.

The game was already announced a year ago and everyone was excited. Especially since Life's previous game, Project Z, became a hit. Everybody went crazy with the trailers, sneak-peeks and when a snippet of the game design was posted online.

For a year, the news spread fire. Every posts the company made on social media went viral.

And finally, after a year of waiting. Arth Online was launched.

People waited outside main stores. Five hours after the launch, more than twenty stores already lost stock. A day after the launch, it was sold out.

It was the start of their new adventure. A chance to make their own legacy.

Do you want to be the king of Arth?

Welcome to Arth Online. The crown is waiting for you at the throne.