Chapter Forty-Five: The Start of An Apocalypse

-chapter forty-five-
____________________

"HIYAAAAAAAH!"

The room lit up and went dark again. Hex sighed and gave Voldmir a blanked look. The male in question was in the center doing some sort of ritual, kanina pa nito iwina-wasiwas ang staff sa ere at umiikot-ikot. Then he will just kick or punch the air while shouting.

Natatakot si Hex na baka tuluyan nang nasira ang utak ni Voldmir.

"Should we call a psychologist?" tanong ni Minerva habang nakaupo sa isang gilid at yakap-yakap ang gitara.

"Bakit naman?" tanong ni Priamos sa kaniya.

Pinandilatan siya ni Minerva ng mata. "My sister had a friend. And until now they regret not getting her help at first."

"I think he's fine," singit ni Hex sa usapan. "He's just panicking at the moment."

"Panicking?!" bulyaw ni Voldmir sa kanila. "We're trapped in this box and I'm just panicking at the moment?!"

They're currently inside a really closed room. When the walls shifted, they tried to enter the opened way, only to find themselves trap in a room. They were here for a total of six minutes already. Yes, Hex counted.

"The walls will shift in two minutes," tugon ni Hex. He's been observing the hows and whens of it and he noticed they move every eight minutes. "But, what about you? How will your punching the air help our situation?"

"Have you not heard of magic arts that specialized in controlling the air?" sabay na umiling ang tatlo. "Well, I'm doing just that."

"What do you mean?" kumunot ang noo ni Hex. "You mean by punching the air, you'll get to control it and this room will open up?"

"I told you, I'm not punching the air! I'm chanting and casting a spell in this room and when I initialized the art of air magic, we will be free from this room and maybe this whole freaking dungeon!"

Tumaas ang kilay ni Minerva. "And leave Ate Sol, Ate Feyre and Ate Vesta?"

Natahimik si Voldmir.

"Well, maybe just out of this room."

Hex sighed. "I told you, we'll be out in..." tiningnan niya ang relo. "A minute."

"How can I believe that theory of yours?!"

Sumimangot ang fox priest. "I didn't even question the bullshit you were saying."

Voldmir sighed and put a stop to his antics. Umupo siya sa sahig. He just really badly wanted to get out already. It feels like the room was suffocating him. Ayaw niya dahil masyadong madilim ang paligid at masyado ding maliit para sa kaniya. Nagpapasalamat siya't nandiyan si Minerva at Hex para bawasan ang hysteria na nararamdaman niya.

"But," tinaas ni Minerva ang kamay. "Isn't it better if we're here? Napo-protektahan din tayo ng room na 'to. I mean, what should we do if we meet monsters? We're a bunch of support and defense players... po."

Sinamaan ni Voldmir ng tingin ang babae. "I don't want to stay in here any longer."

Ngumiti si Hex at ginulo ang buhok ng babae. "Solace taught you some tricks, right? Isn't it time to show her what you learned?"